AMOLED Touchscreen Courtesy of Cowon S9

What started as a concept earlier this year is actually coming to fruition as a real retail product this December. The Cowon S9 will retain all the proposed specs; sleek body, curved back, 3.3″ AMOLED touchscreen display with 16 million colors, 500Mhz DUAL CORE CPU (hello!), T-DMB, bluetooth, FM radio, voice recorder, dictionary, USB 2.0, T.V. out, and tilt sensors. Hardware wise – it’s a win. Now lets see the interface. If it passes that, the only thing holding it back is price but knowing Cowon, it’ll be surprisingly affordable.

Designer: Cowon

• Eric says:

Could be fun to play with… 😉

• Hey whats this? Never saw such thing and believe me I have never used it. I would like to know more about S9 so that I can also make use of it.

• n. David Teixeira says:

Yet another reason why I love Cowon’s products. When the time comes, this may just replace my D2. Shame it doesn’t seem to have an SDHC card slot though.

• It is the one of the best gadget in the world!! I’ve been using Cowon player for 8years~ Ipod cannot compare to sound quality of Cowon

• powers says:

Maybe, but by the looks of it that iAudio 6 is about the size of my 4 in one printer. This S9 looks pretty sleek, but I’ve been using Apple products for over a decade now, and have grown accustomed to the flawlessly integrated system and reliability of their products.

• drew says:

questionable only because there are no photos with interface examples. nice rendering, but is there any thought inside?

• lol Hack says:

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the page layout of
    your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

• bit.ly says:

Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This type of clever
    work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys I’ve added you guys
    to blogroll.

• One last thing that has always been thought to be of an edge is a
    mention in the resumes about the benefits that the addition of the
    candidate can have for the company. DSSSB this
    time come with 3758 vacancies for departments of Directorate of Education, MCDs,
    etc. You’ll find training colleges across the country
    that offer programs for a number of medicine and health related
    jobs, from dental assistants to optometrists.

• Hey there I am so glad I found your blog, I really found
    you by error, while I was researching on Askjeeve for something
    else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a marvelous post
    and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute
    but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have
    time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic b.

• Lolita says:

Data – Point: Clash Of Clans Is the Top Revenue-Generator On IOS.
    surf annd have fun by the palm covered beaches of miami florida.
    You’ll run through them quickly, but will need to replace your more expensive units much less often.

• Garland says:

When choosing video games for your children, it is very important conduct
    some study very first. You may think that each one thi is
    just a fancy feature and there’s not so great need of it.
    In Hollywood Magic, you have your own movie lot and it’s your job as the director to make great movies.

• Winona says:

Due to an important meeting, you could only eat a few, so you put the others in the refrigerator.
    Despite the negative and harsh reviews, it is in fact a funny, solid and light-hearted family action flick.
    Android application development allows to create highjly responsive applications that are suitable with
    every mobile screens big or small.

• This is the same situation, when the most depended way to
    store the data, which is the NTbackup utility in the system
    and the files that store and save the backup data namely.

For you to the job way too hard from a home office
    your residence, frightened of the top escess weight.
    PHOTOS: Flowers a Cheating Mate Might Have Given or Received on Valentine’s Day.

• Multiboxing is done by gamers in titles injcluding World of Warcraft, Rift,
    and quite a few other games. Epic MMO games are about beyond just
    raising your character’s level; they are also great social settings.
    Here is a look at the best creature raising RPGs that are available for the i – Phone at the i – Tunes’ App Store.

• Wilbert says:

At the end of this week, make time to stop, read what’s on the
    card, internalize all those good things – and file the card in your (new)
    Success Box. This produced an increased rate of fire equivalent
    to a machine gun in World War I. The rest of the series can be found at
    the end of this article.

• Albertha says:

Adding the Popular Equipment Group ($995) and the Navigation and
    Sound Group I ($995) gave us a better equipped and (we think) even better value crossover SUV for
    just $31,380 delivered. The apples go through a grinder and the
    resulting product – ‘pomace’ – is then squeezed through a pressing cloth under pressure.
    While performing the song ‘Love on Top’ on the stage of the
    2011 MTV VMAs, Beyonce rubbed her baby bump and then said to the audience:
    ‘Tonight, I want you to stand up on your feet — I want you to feel the love that’s
    growing inside me.

• As stated earlier, Facebook and Playdom players seem
    to have gotten a better deal starting out, since there
    were several advantages given to those players as stated above.

In every new launch, i – Phone upgrades its hardware and adds more advanced features that prepare this smartphone an all-inclusive platform for the entertainment world and encourage innovative entertainment application development.
    In affiliate marketing, you are not selling anything
    on your own.

• minecraft says:

The challenges is sometime outrageous, you have to pass around the ring of fire,
    a large hammer, or a blowing car in the track.

She’ll give you an Android Component and ask you
    to tell Zimmer that he died. ‘ Apart from providing reliable technical services, the proficient android app development
    company will also provide you with timely services with their professional expertise.

• Luann says:

These free online games provide exercises for the areas of brain such as memory, intelligence, language, speed, focus.
    Considering the fact that there are a huge number of free online games available simply finding one that suits your interests is not difficult.

This game is compatible with all android and i – Phone brands.

• A fake IP address from a VPN can be used for privacy and security because it also
    encrypts your data while hiding your real IP address.
    If you take ten cameras here, you can earn a skill point.

Scooby is in the middle of a skaters competition where he needs to take
    his skateboard to the highest height.

• This not only adds credence to their app, but also helps the users to get something fresh,
    unique and compelling to decorate their mobile screens.
    There are a number of options that you can adjust before the game starts.
    Do you have a fresh, original idea for a video game that you
    feel Microsoft should hear about.

• In terms of the hardware, the N8 is one thing of a beast.
    Extra connectivity is provided pursuant to the micro – SD
    card slot that allows the user to increase memory capacity up to 32 GB.
    The Swype function works great with the phone and there is support for multiple languages.

• msp hack says:

What do I get for being loyal and sticking with your business for years.

Even so, there are certain things you must know about moviestarplanet
    hack that can help improve your experience, most of which are reviewed in this post.
    Such effects make 3D Games or movies more exciting and real.