Clean Air in a Windowed World

‘Window’ is an air purifier that looks like an actual window. We’re used to looking out a window to gauge our environment but this purifier does the opposite. A transparent LCD becomes dark if it senses the air quality in your home falling dramatically. To turn on the purifier, “slide open” the window to begin the cleaning process. As for the flying paper fish, I have no idea what that is but it seems to show up in a lot of Asian concepts.

Designer: Jae-Han Song

• fromjapan says:

Nice blog!

For what is worth, the fish is actually a typical decoration that hangs out from a small bell made of either metal or glass. The paper strip underneath usually has some kanji writing on it and, along with the fish, helps the wind make the wind-chime to work properly.

Please keep up the good work and feed us with more amazing designs.

• avin says:

The flying paper fish, isn’t actually paper, its a wind chime. It’s very Japanese. Asian usually associates the wind chime to serenity, and tranquility. Its a very zen thing. Since it’s a wind chime, you will see it along side designs or product which uses environment or wind as its inspiration.

• William says:

Those must be really tiny (and useless) filters and fans…

• William says:

Those must be very tiny (and useless) filters and fans…

• Levon says:

I need this unit, where and how can I purchase?

I’m in USA / New Jersey.

I would love to purchase this unit

• Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The text in yoiur confent seem to be running ooff the
    screen in Opera. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet
    browser compatibility but I figuted I’d post to lett you know.
    The layout look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Many thanks

• Joline S. Arnold says:

If you want to have very clean air in your living environment, then you should go for an air purifier that can provide you very clean air all the time.