Gimme Cool Air

I sit right under the air conditioner so believe me when I say I look dumbfounded when coworkers come over and turn the thing up. HELLO! I’m freezing over here. Free Wind is a smart ceiling mounted air conditioner with customizable air flows. Six fans operated by a smart system control wind zones and enable sectioned climate control. The cool remote uses touch-drag to anticipate and control your environment with a flick of a finger. Do want!

Designer: Hyun Jin Yoon & Eun Hak Lee

• TH says:

Fine, however, if your room has any beams or angles or any other structures, this will not work.

• Brian says:

Where will the water from the condenser drip out of?

• IGreenSpot says:

good question, I was thinking the same thing… probably they take advantage of the ceiling and install the water pipe inside ?

• damien says:

Are these avaliable anywhere yet????

• So says:

Half or more of the ideas on this site isn’t buy-able, why do people not understand?

• jin_woo_han says:

It is fabulous interface matching with its’ function~!

• So says:

Whats with everyone using the “Apple White Concept” I mean this just looks like that speak sub turned upside down …

• Banana says:

I don’t know about this one.
    Even though the cold wind is being pushed to one side.

Eventually the whole room temperature is going to be the same. So this is rather pointless.

• Deepak says:

• maiga says:

i am interested to know more on the free wind smart air conditioner

• Daikin chan says:

how much of this air-conditoner?????

• omnitool says:

This concept is not feasible. Air conditioners work by taking the heat in a room and transferring that energy somewhere else. That's why you never see a stand alone air conditioner (ecept those weird ones that work by dehumidifying the rooms), They're always mounted into a window so that the energy can be disipated outside by way of heat disipating from metal fins.

• omnitool says:

• Arul says:

One of the best designs for an indoor unit I have seen.

• Hi there, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this post.
    It was practical. Keep on posting!

• Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative.

I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future.

Numerous people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

• Hello, all is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that’s
    in fact good, keep up writing.