Time Inverted

A clock, as we know it keeps us on track. It helps us to stay focused and accomplish tasks before deadlines. Clocks also help us to get to where we need to go and see how far we have gone. Therefore, clocks are essential to us. Jason Linde has designed a clock that is different than the average clocks we have in our home. Designers throughout the years have all created clocks that were different in design, yet they still bore the resemblance to the traditional clocks way of telling time. Jason, with his Inverted Clock design has taken the design of clocks to a new level. The inverted clock allows the minute/second hand to remain stationary and the numbers are what move. The Inverted Clocks come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and are mounted on a wooden veneered box. The clocks come in hour or both hour and minutes. A neat alternative to the way we tell time.

Designer: Jason Linde [ Via: Coudal ]

• aquastealth says:

OMG I love this type of design its so simple yet so smart.
    And in a way it open peoples mind and shows you can use one thing in many different ways.
    At least it made me smile, thx for showing it!

• P says:

These are beautiful. Is that a teak veneer? I love the contrastingly ornate and bright colored hands, it’s that one little detail that pops off the entire clock. And the asymmetry is very refreshing. I’d love to own one of these.

• ilya says:

Such watches were used as tower watches many years ago in Novgorod city and Moscow

• 김명환 says:

이거 정말 좋은 아이탬인거 같은데요 good~~~~~prodoct

• 김명환 says:

이거 정말 좋은 아이탬인거 같은데요 good~~~~~prodoct

• Kime Manchap says:

Nixon watches already have several wrist watches that use this concept. The entire face of the watch rotates while the hand stays stationary. They are superb. Nice Concepts though. I think they have alot of potential, rather ornate, I think they would look excellent streamlined and modernised.