MOL by Ian Ortega

MOL is a non-invasive device, which can constantly monitor the glucose level in the patients’ blood by sending radiation that permeates the different layers of the skin in order to feedback with patients´ glucose level. MOL also administer insulin to the patient in a non-invasive way due to a low-frequency ultrasound emission, which makes the skin more permeable in order to allow the insulin molecule pass through the skin pores and get into the blood stream.

Designer: Ian Ortega

• laduch says:

That is interesting! those numbers don’t look like on the screen??…

• Claudia Levitt says:

I’m realy intrested in this product i just wanted to know if it was out for sell a it’s price

• Claudia Levitt says:

I’m realy intrested in this product i just wanted to know if it was out for sell and it’s price

• SantAnna says:

Exist this equipment? If yes, where and how to get it?Price is importan too.
    bye

• This looks fantastic, but none of the non-invasive technologies for glucose monitoring have actually worked yet. Has this ultrasound tech actually been studied for accuracy or efficacy?

• Willmes says:

• Mariela says:

I’d like to get one. Where i could buy it?

• S. B. Katewa says:

i would like to ascertain the accuracy of glucose monitoring and its cost is important too. Whether there are any recurring expenses? How to buy it and from where? I am from India.

• S. B. Katewa says:

I am certainly interested in the product but I need to know the details of its accuracy, actual application, recurring expenses, and everything else about it. I am very anxious about it… I am from India.

• Mçnica says:

Estoy interesada en la pulsera para mi hijo, sera tan amable de decirme donde la puedo comprar, desde ya muy agradecida, lo saluda Mnica

• Eduardo Funes Galean says:

Lei en un articulo de lapublicacion de selecciones de rigest dagest que la tecnologia de esta pulsera esta en experimentacion y tiene una exactitud del 85% por lo que estan trabajando en mejorar esto.

Predicen un horizonte de 5 anos en su perfeccionamiento.

La edicion de la revista es en Mexico para los meses de Agosto o Septiembre

• Mçnica says:

Estoy interesada en la pulsera para mi hijo, sería tan amable de decirme donde la puedo comprar, desde ya muy agradecida, lo saluda Mónica

• Eduardo Funes Galeano says:

Predicen un horizonte de 5 anos en su perfeccionamiento.

La edicion de la revista es en Mexico para los meses de Agosto o Septiembre

• Aixa Ramos says:

Hello, where can I buy this?

• Lee says:

I’m not sure about the radiation part…eh. I think I would prefer a breath glucose analysis. The low-frequency ultrasound “injection” sounds like it would be better then the patch chemical distribution method or subdermal pump injectors… I’m sure it would beat the dedicated insulin pump system by far.

• Eduardo Funes Galean says:

I read an article in a magazzine (Selecciones of Rigest Dagest) and That thechnology is going to be ready in 5 years.

• Eduardo Funes Galeano says:

• LEV says:

Hello
    I need to buy Glucose Monitoring Watch MOL for my child. Please send me information, where and how to buy or order.
    I’ll be grateful for the help.

Yours faithfully
    Kheveli Lev

• kathia says:

hello, congratulations to all of you who are thinking on how to help people with diabetes. my daughter was diagnose recently, she´s only 8 years and, she has been crying to prick her finger and for the insulin injections. please make this device available as soon as possible, to wipe out some tears from worldwide children with diabetes type one.

panama,panama

• Omar says:

Were I can buy this blood meter ?????

Regards

• SweetOne says:

Make it and we will buy it!

• sjflsken says:

I’d like to get one. Where i could buy it?

• julio degrandez says:

I’m so intrested since I read of this productt It’s realy good for us as patients.
    I like to buy the MOL ¿Where can I find it?
    Because I’m from Honduras and I think it’s a good option for all the diabetics in my country.
    I’ll like to talk with you.

• monserate says:

I want to know where can i buy this wonderfull product and how much does it cost because i want to make it a gift for my sister who is diabetic an it will be the best price for her.

• monserate says:

• SILVANA says:

• romina emens says:

como puedo comprar éste producto, realmente me interesa?

• José Manuel Vilameá says:

Hello.

Where can I buy your mol watch glucometer?

Your´s faithfully: José Manuel