Wine In a Can by Jens Andersson & Jonas Forsman

“Wine in a can” makes it simple to bring a glass of wine on the go. Avoid the hassle of wineglasses, opener and fragile bottle. This is a small convenient packaging totally made from aluminum, from which you drink like a glass. The cans are recycled in the same way as conventional aluminum cans.

The contour line give associations to the wine bottle and create good opportunities. Through a restrained color scheme with matte black as the base color and the color of the wine as accents, a feeling of exclusivity which gives the wine justice, is created.

Designer: Jens Andersson & Jonas Forsman

• Kahoneez says:

Awesome colors, awesome shape, how ever I also pictured a bottle in the same material and colors, in the shape of a an actual BOTTLE .
    With a long neck, but you might need a funnel to fill it.

• Netanel Zekry says:

Hi, would like to receive more information about your product.( wine in a can).
    I am involved in a distribution company in South Africa.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

• Hi there ,

Just a request to have a look on our site .
      Since we sel Wine in a can we are looking for some professional Distributors in South Africa.

Please have a look and send us your reaction.

Regards,

Ed Streur

• Hi there ,

Just a request to have a look on our site .

Please have a look and send us your reaction.

Regards,

Ed Streur

• beykova says:

this mister ed streur is wanted by the greece dutch and bulgarian police for malversations in bussinis please be carefull

• jan says:

Everyday mister ed streur is phoning us. Please send me more information about hime. At this moment he is in the netherlands.

• Brian van Tommelen says:

I’m sorry, but Mr. Ed Streur is a good friend of me.It seems that this people are totaly wrong informed. Mr.Ed Streur is always willing to help other people. I know he had a few years ago some problems, but it is NOT correct to react like this. When he phones you every day……just ask him. This is unfair. I spoke with police in both countries but there is NOT any police department looking after him.
            Shame yourself !!

Regards,
            Brian

• Diana says:

Hi Brian,

So you can tell me where he is now?? 3 WEEKS he don’t answer his phone right now. He take a lot of money from his father and again he is …..?? If this is your good friend sent me were he is now ore how i can contact him now. sent it to my e-mail. ore everybody who has some information please contact me the soon as possible!!!!

Diana

• Diana says:

Hi Brian,

Diana

• Suzy says:

Hi,Diana,please can you descrive Mr.Ed Steur???How is look like?Hes small,big,skinny??Please answer as soon as possible…Thanks
            Regards
            Suzy

• H V says:

do you have more info about him?

H

• Sonia says:

Hi Mr,please can you describe mr.Ed Streur?Hes big,small.fat skinny???Please anwer me as soon as possible
          Thanks

• Gerardo Jadur says:

Hi, we are from Mendoza, Argentina and we are developing a project to produce wine in cans. We´d like to receive more information about your product. Specially about de treatment inside the can. We are looking for a distributor and designer.
    We keep in contact,

Regards,

Gerardo Jadur

• kean says:

As mr. Jadur said, there are various treatments that wines will go through whether its in a barrel, or from the barrel to the bottle. Do you have a way to make sure the aluminum doesn’t alter any of the processing, and keep it in the same conditions as the glass bottle?

• rocknica says:

did you really investigate about wine?…. can wine be stored in aluminium?… check all that out

• Carl says:

id be very worried about flavour, is this a very cheap wine? The ring pull brings the ‘value’ of the concept down.

• Cath says:

Ah, my Gosh, it is excellent idea, I love the design!!

• a.E says:

There’s also an french alternative to wine in a can, without the taste of metal: the wine by the glass, ready to drink.

Check it out at http://www.quartvin.com

• canmaker says:

HOAX! That must be photoshopped, because it is not manufacturable. And what’s with that lip? Are they trying to deliberately trap sediminet in that thing?

• Hartigan says:

Not photoshoped, but rendered. Can be manufactured rather easily to be honest. The lip is like any other “coke” can…but better.

M.

• Nice help for the travellers

• Reki says:

This will be unsafe in the US. People will see that it is portable like this and drink cans of wine while driving, causing more accidents.

• Reki says:

• CARMEN says:

I need information to buy these cans of wine. My company is VINEX ESPAÑA.

• CARMEN says:

I need information to buy these cans of wine. My company is VINEX ESPAA.

• Pete says:

This is hilarious….the same idea was featured in an episode of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" a popular American TV show quite awhile ago. I wonder….

• Pete says:

This is hilarious….the same idea was featured in an episode of “It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia” a popular American TV show quite awhile ago. I wonder….

• Dr Nasir says:

Hi, would like to receive more information about your product. DR NASIR

• Grafiker says:

woww nice design. thank you.

• Unquestionably believe that that you said. Your favorite
    reason seemed to be at the net the simplest factor to take into account of.
    I say to you, I certainly get irked even as people think about concerns that they just don’t recognize about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well
    as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a
    signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

• Jordan says:

This is a decent idea. I’m sure the wine snobs would hate it.

• Terra says:

You also cannot add up! With a wide variety of interest.

Darel Daik: And so yes, of coursze ensure that underwriting
    standards were far too often they don’t have a loook in the financial institutions,
    and then we’ll go from there. 59 percent in refinancings.
    There are so tough that getting a FHA Mortgage
    Loan for same tenure. This is nonsense At this stahe you can use the amount in accord with
    the microphones, I have a set of policies set by their board members.

• Detecting fingernail fungus early is essential to get
    rid of and deal with the infected regions with no creating much discomfort.

However, some parents feel they have more control, being able to feel
    where the fingernail ends, though they can’t see what they’re doing.
    We carry an enormous selection of nail polish colors, and always keep our site
    update to feature the most recently released collections.