A Black Steed for Reading

This is one skeletal couch. That’s not to say it’s not comfy and full of love though, because it is! This is the “Bucefalo Sofa” designed by Emanuele Canova for a new generation of book holders and readers. That’s right BOOKS! I’m sure it’ll hold your laptop just fine too. Made to be elegant, simple, stark, and powerful. Like a majestic black horse for you to ride into battle upon.

Becefalo is also the name of a legendary horse, a legendary horse with a legendary figure. Black, gigantic, and so powerful only Alexander the Great could tame it. Can you tame such a beast? Perhaps sit upon it and read a book upon it and take a snooze on it?

Designer: Emanuele Canova

• Robert says:

want one

• Robert says:

want one

• eno says:

that just looks fantastic!!!!
    only i would like a bit of colour a ligth green or something a bit more flashy :-)
    and it also look epically comfortable!

• eno says:

that just looks fantastic!!!!
    and it also look epically comfortable!

• stella says:

it's beautiful!

• stella says:

it's beautiful!

• Igor Chak says:

This is what I call perfect design!!!

• Igor Chak says:

This is what I call perfect design!!!

• Jon says:

Awesome. I would get that in a blink. Just one thing, for those skinny people without self cussioning, this should have a 2" layer of memory cells. A+ Work

• Jon says:

Awesome. I would get that in a blink. Just one thing, for those skinny people without self cussioning, this should have a 2″ layer of memory cells. A+ Work

• I' m not sure…..It look amazing…..but…are the cusins soft…..?? In general doesn't seem comfable…!!!!

• This would be a really great addition to any living room. Very asymmetrical but still balanced.

• D_M says:

Very elegant… graceful, I would say! I am not sure, however, if it will be soft enough. Reading for an hour or so can be a challenge if the sofa is stiff.

I am also curious if it is technically possible to make the right side adjustable without losing the flowing lines? To have, say, two positions:
    1. The one which is on the photo;
    2. To make it symmetrical in order to comfortably accommodate 2 people. It would be a shame to use the sofa exclusively and only for reading books. Often people want to watch TV, have a chat with friends or have a cup of coffee.

• D_M says:

1. The one which is on the photo;

• Jane says:

What type of sofa is best for not absorbing odors?

• Jane says:

What type of sofa is best for not absorbing odors?

• n. David says:

Looks great in black, but go check out their website; there's a version of this with a walnut frame and white leather. Quite possibly the sexiest piece of furniture that I've ever seen.

• n. David says:

• Uratex says:

Stylish and really pleasing to the eyes. Though it looks a little thin, maybe it can pack a punch in comfort and coziness. I can’t wait to get my body on it.

• Mateo says:

Hello
    Could you pelase let me know how can i get it? How much is it? And if you make delivers for Latin America?
    Thanks and regards.