Universally Customized

If you are planning on being an urban crime fighter but still can’t justify the gas guzzling tendencies of most superhero vehicles, well your ride has (conceptually) arrived. Designer Jean Baptiste Robilliard has rendered up this “CUSTOM BIKE CONCEPT” that would make Bruce Wayne’s attorneys take notice. Jean Baptiste describes it as a “two wheel muscle car”, hiding it’s electrical drivetrain and batteries in the frame. Featuring a FORMULA 1 inspired KINETIC ENERGY RECOVERY SYSTEM (KERS), that essentially coverts your braking into energy.

Originally conceived as a single global design, this customizable creation could be the shape of things to come.

Designer: Jean Baptiste Robilliard

• OliverUv says:

This looks incredibly uncomfortable

• OliverUv says:

This looks incredibly uncomfortable

• PM1 says:

It looks kind of hard to turn. Batman needs to be able to move with agility.

• PM1 says:

It looks kind of hard to turn. Batman needs to be able to move with agility.

• can't remember says:

That looks to be the most uncomfortable driving position whether your Arnold Schwarzenegger or not your arms, legs, back & don't forget neck will take a pounding.

• can't remember says:

• Chris says:

I love the way designers try and make the lines of a motorcycle flow and this one certainly does that, yet I have several issues, beyond the body posture while riding. If this is electric why is there an exhaust? Or is this a hybrid? In either case whatever that dynamo looking thing is just forward of the exhaust is going to get several inches ground off the casing while turning left. And one of my biggest pet peeves about these concepts is the lack of a gear shifter or the req'd lighting systems for night time driving and daylight signaling and that's also where the license plate goes. From my point of view a design ususally fails visually when working those last three in.

• logan says:

agreed, not to mention the front fork trail is about 2 feet longer than any state that I know of will allow for custom motorcycles. it's gotta be at least a 70 degree rake and a 2 and a half to four foot trail. that's BEYOND illegal, and with good reason.

• Chris says:

• logan says:

• mif991 says:

Nice movie prop.

• mif991 says:

Nice movie prop.

• IAmThatStrange says:

It looks like your back would be killing you in about 10 minutes. How do you sustain that position without serious pain killers?
    That said, it's a sweet look. I think others are right it would make a great movie prop. probably little more.

• IAmThatStrange says:

• ben says:

I dont think its an exhaust as such, i think its for ventilation from the leckky motor

• ben says:

• Maarten says:

How will your left left flow over the bulky electro engine…

• Maarten says:

How will your left left flow over the bulky electro engine…

• Aaron says:

That looks BAD-ASS!! I'll take it!

• John says:

Well I for one love the whole concept, and style of the bike.. My hats off to the designer.. I say build it!!!