No Mo Bear Foam

Wha? But doesn’t that mean it’s good? The foam? Well, I’d hope your beer’d have at least a little foam, but nay! You want smooth, tasty, liquid beer, not beer in bubble form. So what do you do? You tip your glass at an angle while you pour the beer inside. Now… what if the beer glass was already tipped, erasing that step in between you, your drink, and that perfect moment when it hits your lips?

Oh man, here it is! It’s the “Cerve-cero” beer mug by Sinapsis Team. They’ve got it going on right here. You can let the mug sit there on its side too, or if you’re in a bar, tell people that this side-sitting is how they should set their mug if they need a refill.

Tasty.

Designer: Sinapsis Team

Cerve-cero beer mug by Sinapsis Team

cervecerobeermug02

cervecerobeermug03

• Mack says:

Actually quite clever. Title of the post made me giggle a little- I would like to know how to eradicate bear foam also.

• Johnny says:

I think I’d be more inclined to hold the mug at an angle for the duration it take to pour the beer and rest assured that it won’t tip over. Also, do people often drink beer out of mugs?

• Tim Matter says:

if I need directions on pouring, drinking, and getting my mug refilled, we have a problem.

• david says:

Good Idea but who would drink beer out of a mug?
    NO German would do that. But Maybe you should do that with Glass. Beside that the cup is cool

• david says:

Good Idea but who would drink beer out of a mug?

• Steve says:

Its quite an interesting concept but im not sure how much use it really has and also like everybody keeps saying who drinks beer from a mug? The idea is good for maybe a footy night with the lads but I cant see this being the worlds biggest seller.

• Steve says:

• Brandy brockway says:

How can i get 1 of these?!? I’ve been searching forever!