Earplugs Become A Battery And Then Charge

This isn’t another case of identity crisis, it’s just that the B-headphones transform to AA batteries! What I’m telling you here is that these headphones come in 3 pieces: two earbuds and a housing case. Plug the two earbuds on both the ends of the housing… and pesto! you got yourself an AA battery. Now put that battery into the main charging station and recharge the Bluetooth buds! A telltale light indicator lets you know when they are juiced up so that you can pop them out and use them again. Did I mention WICKED IDEA!

Designer: Qian Jiang

Shares 55.5K

• prodmod says:

i like this idea of using the AA charger I already have. I’d be worried of losing the tube piece, but I see there is a strap. So if I keep it as a storage tube then I guess I wont loose it.
    But hey wait a minute, do they make buds like this with enough battery power for the bluetooth and speaker power?

• aa batteries are nominal 1.5 volt (thats what your charger puts out) bluetooth and most other things in that world run at 5.5 volts, so there is a problem there.

• Jerome says:

no, now a day most stuff run at 3.3V and getting lower then that.

computer run lower then that. It can go up to 1.3V

Lower voltage mean faster rise time, mean faster.

What it faster, going from 0 to 5V or going from 0 to 1.3V?

• Brian says:

I have to worry about giving the general public something with lead and acid in it then have them disassemble it and stick it in their ears. I also have to wonder how the ear phones will be able to function at the size you are proposing – even the smallest bluetooth headset is bigger than a AA battery.

• Fxx says:

Design – Excellent
    Practicality – Medium High
    Production – Medium Low

• Henrique Staino says:

Well, I don’t see how a design that isn’t very practical and is very difficult to produce can be “excellent”

The idea may be excellent, but that’s all.

• KwangErn says:

Yup, as a concept it’s awesome! Kinda doubt it’s possible to do it…maybe in the next 10-20yrs?

I’d definitely have one if its real. Especially if I can turn it ‘off’, so I can still listen what’s going on outside without taking it out.

• fred M says:

with the way things are going it’s likely to see small nuclear batteries in applications like this, no joke, university of missouri made one the size of a dime just the other day, the future holds exciting new things for design!

• Mr. Kim says:

this is mp3 player?

i wonder that “why it did’t installation of USB a daptor?”

i know my english skill is so terrible……….

because i’m Korean….

• Mark says:

Fantastic product with huge marketpotential. Please take this into production. If not I would be very disappointed.

• César says:

Hey, that's a cool idea, where i can find it??? I'm from Mexico, I hope can get one

• César says:

Hey, that’s a cool idea, where i can find it??? I’m from Mexico, I hope can get one

• cra says:

idea wise this is rad radish mega 1000. haha it would look like you had stuffed batteries into your ears! imagine the look on elderly peoples faces! haha!
    but yea maybe feasibility wise, give it a few years to let the technology mature a bit more?

• Michael Chang says:

Dear,

Is the product can be intergrate with my handphone? I want something like; ear plug to listern to the call, and speaker wise (pen clip) to be clip on my shirt (w/o any wire connected)?

• k-man says:

i have a question can you connect to your ipod without a wire or receiver node that hooks up to the ipod headphone jack

• glennuwine says:

Wauw, Hot Stuff, were can i found this B-Headphones.

• James says:

Whats the price?

• James says:

Whats the price?

• scott says:

can i listen to my ipod with this?

• scott says:

can i listen to my ipod with this?

• Dubstep says:

Okay, so where can I buy a set of these? Also, I don't get how the design works. It looks like the two ear buds are not connected. How would both of them be able to sync to a device and play? It seems they would have to have a wire connecting them to each other….making them much, much less cool.

• Dubstep says:

• justin says:

When area they released and how much answer please?

• justin says:

When area they released and how much answer please?

• justin says:

When are they released and how much answer please?

• justin says:

When are they released and how much answer please?

• Sami says:

Where can you buy them? how much?

• james says:

where do u buy them i what them now no mater the cost