In And Out Projections

Its funny that we pick going outdoors and camping, just to reconnect with nature, and yet we need the comfort of technology to keep us entertained. Designed for both indoors and outdoors, the Dooroo is a projector that is easy to set up and work with. It’s aimed for camping trips, hence the petite size (tripod, a multi beam projector) and ability to adapt to the outdoors.

Designer: Daegun Kim

• corey says:

this should genuinely be a standard for all projectors. LOVE the idea!

• jazz-lynn says:

Good work, designer! Am I going to see it in the market soon??

• conceptinator says:

• arr_pirate says:

amazing. but there is no link to actual project online. sad.

• Judge_Adam says:

Brilliant design. But anyone who’s worked with projectors knows how difficult it is to make one that is portable for the outdoors. The internal components are HIGHLY sensitive and any disruption in their delicate balance can just render the projector useless. Also, people are still working on a projector that is that small and can rival the large 2K projectors out there.
    If the designer happens to be acquainted with people having the appropriate technology, godspeed to him/her.

• Ray says:

Sorry I am new to this site.
    Is this projector on sale already?
    How much is it?

• I absolutely love the idea of an extinguisher that takes into account an issue like portability, but that sphere looks as heavy as the extinguisher. Also, there is going to be a lot of friction while rolling it. Maybe a simple solution would be to have wheels on it?

• I love the design. Absolutely do. But the second image ruins the entire appeal of the design. The presentation could have been much better there.

• I want the chrome edition! It looks awesome!