The Sound Blaster Roar is a portable Bluetooth Wireless speaker, designed to deliver loud and well-balanced audio out of a compact booklet-sized speaker. This is made possible, all thanks to its five-driver design that is housed within an acoustically optimized speaker enclosure. This design encompasses one active 2.5” driver and two side-firing passive radiators to pump out thumping bass, as well as two active 1.5” drivers to deliver far-field, balanced highs.
[youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX7Fe45D68o 600 451]
- Versatile ways to connect your devices to the speaker: Bluetooth, NFC, USB and Aux-in;
- Built-in MP3 player and recorder via microSD card;
- Dual-purpose 6000mAh built-in battery – up to 8h of battery life, also serves as a battery bank to charge your mobile devices;
- Charge the speaker via Micro USB or the power adapter that’s included;
- High Quality Wireless Audio codecs- aptX and AAC;
- Connect two Sound Blaster Roar with a MegaStereo Cable to enjoy a wider sound stage with twice the punch;
The design of the Sound Blaster Roar aims not to only deliver impressive audio quality; it also stands out as a stylish conversation piece with its metallic finishing and purposeful clean lines. It comes as no surprise that this device won the Red Dot Award: Product Design 2014.
For a portable speaker of its size, the Sound Blaster Roar already delivers accurate, well-balanced, and precise audio. You can also simply boost the loudness, depth and spaciousness of the audio instantly with the Roar feature. This is especially handy for house parties.
The Sound Blaster Roar is well-received by many – tech reviewers and proud owners alike. Available now, at an attractive price of $149.99 via Creative.com/roar and Amazon.com. Yanko Design readers will get to enjoy a special 10% off via Creative.com/roar and Amazon.com with promo code “YANKOTEN”. Promo code expires on 18 November 2014.
Designer: Creative [Buy it Here]