iPad Pro: The Child of MacBook Pro and iPad Air

Ramotion is an agency that typically provides exciting mobile solutions and endeavor to make remote collaboration as comfortable as possible. This time around they have got me for their iPad Pro Concept! Detailed and extensive, their proposal has me vying for the concept, which is an intersection of two product lines – “MacBook Pro and iPad Air.” Have a look….

Designer: Ramotion

• Steve says:

So basically what would happen if Tim Cook went back on what he said about how stupid hybrid devices are and Apple basically just copied the Surface? but without a kickstand which makes it infinitely more useful as a PRO device?

• abhilash says:

love the design of iPad pro. Apple do not go this advance features and design. we have to wait for 2 more years for such type of devices.
    Love your Concept.

• jkogler says:

Nice product. However, my expectations about a PRO version of iPad is of something that can aid PROfessionally:
    1. I expected some kind of pen or stylus made by Apple
    2. The stylus could be used with applications like drawing and painting but also for writing in a way like that one employed by the Palm PDA , using the Grafitti stroke aplhabet. This would be a way of freeing from the keyboard to a more ergonomic and natural way of entering text.

• jkogler says:

Another professional request: reading pdf with a size very close to letter or A4 paper sizes.

• What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious experience regarding unpredicted feelings.

• Chat Reading says:

What’s up to every one, it’s genuinely a goood for me to go to see this website,
    it includes helpful Information.

• score says:

Having read this I thought it waas vry informative.
    I appreciate you finding the time annd effort tto put
    thi content together. I once again fijnd myself spending a significant amount oof time both reading
    and posting comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

• pack says:

An intriguing discussion is definitely worth comment. I
    do think tat you should write more on this topic, itt may nnot be a taboo subject but generally people do not speak
    about such subjects. To the next! All the best!!

• Nir says:

How do you make a concept phone or tablet image?

• clairvoyance says:

Hello, I desire tto subscribe for this blpog to gget hottest updates, so where can i ddo it please help.

• dress up says:

Thhis paragraph ill assist the internet people for setting
    up neww blog or even a weblog from start to end.