Fire Away!

I’m a little embarrassed to admit I have no idea how to use a common fire extinguisher… but I know I’m not the only one! While I’m sure it’s somewhat basic, compared to the SafeHome extinguisher, it’s way more complicated. Just pull the pin to release the trigger, point in the direction of the fire, and let ‘er rip!

Easy and light enough for kids to use, this compact extinguisher was designed for mounting in areas of the home that are most vulnerable to fire. With one quick grab, it slips out of the holder with your hand already in position to use!

Designer: Moises Hansen

• Robbin says:

HI, This is really very good equipment for kitchen. and for me also because I really afraid from fire. Thanks a lot for this…

• This is a quite interesting equipment for kitchen. And the marketing photos are great indeed

• bill says:

Good Idea, except for maybe not a good idea to mount the fire extinguisher, behind the oven where a fire would most likely occur, and then you would be unable to grab the fire extinguisher, due to the fire in front of the product.

• jjjjjjjjjjjjj says:

If there is ranging,I may pick up it

• Thor says:

I am not trying to be horrible, but this works in exactly the same way as a conventional fire extinguisher (pull the pin, point at the fire and squeeze the trigger) just in different packaging. Also, unless the agent is much more compressed than it is a conventional extinguisher this is not going to be able to cope with anything other than a very small fire. Finally as Bill said positioning it behind the hob is just pointless so the marketing images could do with a serious rethink.

• Jasmine says:

I want to buy this Fire extingushier, but I’m in South Korea. How can I do? please help me~^^
    Mr. Moises Hansen, please send me by e-mail.

• Matt says:

“Just pull the pin to release the trigger, point in the direction of the fire, and let ‘er rip!”

Exactly the same way any other fire extinguisher works.
    It’s a novel idea, but i’d prefer a model that has the capacity to put out a decent fire. Small kitchen fires are what fire blankets are for.

• yi says:

It is a good idea.
    If you want to buy and where to buy just launched should I do?

• It upgrades accuracy which is a must need of accounting tasks.
    Prepare an application for Tax-ID number, if needed.

Other coins were surmised to have been issued by employers, noblemen and merchants for their private uses.

• These are regular recurring expenses not required for day-to-day living.
    These contractors who provide the Plumber repair Atlanta also come with proper
    licensing to guarantee you that your money is well-spent.
    If the base is not level or rocks, adjust it by placing the plastic shims under
    the base until even and not rocking.

• It is defined as the lowering of the core body temperature.
    Presently there are lots of stunning places which includes the Wroxham Boat Hire that is the top sailing region.
    Her husband, Ian, is a pilot at the New River Air Station near
    Camp Lejeune.

• Islamorada tarpon fishing involves the fishing of an prehistoric rare fish tarpon through the scientific
    name Magalops Atlanticus which is a prehistoric
    fish considered to be one in every of the diverse
    & interesting creatures across the country which can be present in both side of Atlantic also referred to as as the tarpum tarpon or else the silver
    king due to it’s majestic appearance & colour which lays 15 million eggs.
    (AND “FLAVOUR, FEEDING TRIGGERS AND CHEMORECEPTION SECRETS”) SEE:.
    Use your guam tar on the net trap and go at least two squares away from it.

• There are many type of taxes in this era, and the one that we
    are going to discuss is the BR. Individuals and organizations, who find the procedure of preparing tax
    statements and filing them quite difficult, can opt for outsourcing tax return.
    Many expats believe that because their foreign earned income is below the exclusion limit they do not need to file a return.

• diet doc says:

However, this diet is kind of controversial as the reviews about its effectiveness are mixed and somewhat puzzling.
    It helps more when you have a fitness or weight reduction buddy.
    Metabolism is simply defined as the volume of calories burnt at rest.

• james says:

Hello,

How to buy this fire extinguisher? i want to buy it.
    or does it is only a design? thanks let us know.

james