After reading the book, we all know what Job’s day was like … no power points, long walks to trash out problems, ritual lunch with Jony Ive, inspiring sessions with A-level executives, zero tolerance for bozos and shit products, rounded off with a vegan meal. But that was Steve … what about you? YD is curious to know what is your typical day like? Better still show it to us! Send us a video of a day in your life. Grab your iPhone or music player or digicam; just any recorder and capture how you deal with creative blocks, inspirational moments, eating lunch or hanging out with your friends; any theme will do.
- Record a video of what your typical day is like
- The video has to be no more than 3 minutes long
- Just have fun and basically give us an idea of how you like to spend your day
- The good, the bad, the ugly… any approach will do as long as it is authentic
- Dealing with creative blocks
- Rituals that you follow
- Stuff that ticks you off
- Fun Day
- A day with you!
- The best submissions will be featured on YD as an exclusive showcase. This is your moment to shine and show to the world how fun and creative you can be.
- You can upload your video on Youtube or Vimeo and send the link to [email protected]
- Alternatively you can email us the file at [email protected]
Last date for submission: 8th February 2012, midnight PST