Tape on USB

I’m a sucker for retro cassette tape concepts and they always take me back in time. So check this Player & Tape Concept, which features a portable music player that can dock 3 USB sticks at a time. It comes with a mock USB cassette tape that can store music and can be shared with friends. Just like how you used to make mix-tapes and compile romantic love songs! Ah, those were the days…

Designer: Jung Hoon Lee

• rhe says:

the thing with mix tapes was that you could only fit 8-12 chosen song on them. And on 4gb you can fit even 1000 of them. I would would find it hart to call it a romantic selection… And I don’t think that in this age of constant miniaturization anyone would actually would like to go back to bigger, bulkier media. Unless you’re oh-so-retro-style hipster

• rhe says:

sorry for typo – I meant ‘hard’ not ‘hart’

• Jcicueddie says:

This concept is about style not convienience…. Once you look at it that way it makes sense in a fun way that does include a greater functionality than tapes did but with the nostalgia.

• Jcicueddie says:

• neat! it would be real nice if they make a smaller version of it and used as a thumbdrive. that’ll bring back memories of those small casette players with recording device memories.

• esther says:

where could i purchase this? i absolutely love the idea! it’s adorable!

• Linette says:

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you really recognize what you’re speaking
    approximately! Bookmarked. Please additionally consult with my site =).
    We may have a link exchange arrangement between us