Wrench Open The Door

What do you do when your door handle gives way? Grab a wrench and try and open the door using it? Bingo! The same idea is being applied to the Wrench Handle; the only difference is that it’s a gilded, up-scaled version rather than a makeshift quick-fix.

Designer: Tirdad Kiamanesh

• mary says:

this line looks contemporary and fresh. They don't seem to be strictly ergonomic: I think the designers were very intuitive when they chose such vivid colors.

• Yeeski's says:

i would have stuck with a matte black and brushed metal. Not really liking the yellow / gold color, very nice idea by the way.

• Fun, but they have to use only the brushed metal finisching!

• 小刘 says:

太直接了。

• rhe says:

Can’t really imagine what kind of interior would it fit.

• WZhang says:

I could see this used in a garage perhaps.. Not a huge fan of the look, but I can find reasons to appreciate it. I think the transition between spindle and escutcheon is kinda weird. Something about having a gap there, it needs to be cleaned up.

• Yes , I agree. it so hard to fit it to regular interior but in high tech approach it will be fit. or in industries interior

• Jill says:

this is awesome! Is the wrench gilded on? It would be cool if you could remove it and store it under the mat!

• Håkan Perman says:

Where can i buy this handle? living in sweden

• Tirdad Kiamanesh says:

This is a concept and we are now seeking for an investor to produce it

• Jeremie says:

I spent hours looking for somewhere to buy these. Opening a tech repair shop and these would be perfect. Any updates on where you can buy one?

• Well, good, very good! Feel good!

• The Bertie Magazine Rack Design by Adelaide Coombes is very impressive. It brings cozy and luxury to the space.

• Lon says:

I think what you posted was actually very reasonable.
    However, what about this? what if you added a little content?

I ain’t saying your content is not solid., however suppose you added a post
    title to possibly get a person’s attention? I mean Wrench Handle for Doors by Tirdad Kiamanesh Yanko Design is
    kinda plain. You might look at Yahoo’s home page and note
    how they create post headlines to grab viewers to click. You
    might add a video or a picture or two to grab readers excited about everything’ve got to say.
    In my opinion, it could bring your website a little bit more interesting.

• The Tech Doctors says:

1 year and 1 month later and I still have no clue of how to purchase one of these. I’m debating on taking this image to a local arts shop to see if they could make one for me… would probably be cheaper anyway. Might not look as clean but hey after a year of waiting I’m getting impatient for someone to take my money.

• Carey says:

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact used to be a entertainment account
    it. Glance complex to more brought agreeable from you!

However, how can we keep up a correspondence?

• Hey there! This post couldn’t be written anny better!

Reading throuh this post reminds mme off my god old room mate!
    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page
    to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!