Intelligent Chinese Tablet

The majority of the world population comes from China and I suppose every country in the world has a China Town. Therefore I vote for the people of the world to start learning the Chinese language, rather than they learn ours! Now I agree Chinese lesson will cost a bundle, but if you’re armed with Origin Intelligent Chinese Platform, you can master the language and become a pro! The tablet includes a pen, translation card and a translation viewfinder.

Origin Intelligent Chinese Platform is a Lotus Prize Winner.

UPDATE: The Designers wish to add this:

The user positioning of this product: a non-Chinese foreign countries (limited for users in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese speaking countries), they live in their own countries and interest in Chinese and Chinese culture, or have the needs to learn Chinese because of work, study or tourism. The shape of the product draws shape characteristics of ink slab and brush in Chinese traditional Four Treasures of the Study. The product is divided into three parts: the pen, transparent translation card, PAD. Pen and transparent translation card can be taken from the pad based on use need. For specific users, we design the relevant service model and modern interface that integrates the characteristics of Chinese culture. The product’s service model consists of four main parts: Study, Tools, Entertainment, and Culture.

Designers: Chen Xinghai, Qian Cheng, Zhang Jing, Zhao Peng, YangHuan & Duan Yufeng

• Invalid says:

Fugly & Wadda stupid idea .

• Bob Cheney says:

What a great idea when will it be on the open market

• Zinnia.Tao says:

Hi,I have one problem about it.You know you have issued two designs about Lotus Prize 2010,but the designers of them are the same,right?
    Actually,the designers of “Intelligent Chinese Tablet” are wrong.

• Zinnia.Tao says:

Actually,the designers of “Intelligent Chinese Tablet” are wrong.

• Really good and great.

• Iph4x says:

Its a good effort
    but the motive of this design i do not agree with
    you want people to Learn chinese (i felt a hint of forcefulness)
    i.e. since the chinese are the majority of the worl population then we must erase other cultures and make them all chinese!!
    Please edit and correct the ideas'motive

• Ernest Antoine says:

The basic statement is completly wrong “The majority of the world population comes from China and I suppose every country in the world has a China Town. Therefore I vote for the people of the world to start learning the Chinese language, rather than they learn ours”. China is about 1/6 of world population – a lot but far from majority- Chinese language is very concentrate in on area of the world, absent outside, and last Chinese is divided in dialects that can hardly understand themselves. Nevertheless, this tablet ISA good idea, software oriented to language learning are at a stone era

• vincent says:

What a ridiculous to use of simple Chinese for the Chinese calligraphy .

• vincent says:

What a ridiculous to use of simple Chinese for the Chinese calligraphy .

• I have been studying Chinese for some time now and this little gadget looks really useful! It looks great!

• liaqat says:

tablet may be intelligent but the guy is mad!
    no doubt he is chinese!

• UtsukushiiOto says:

Hey, all you hurt people out there, what if the article said “The majority of the world population comes from America and I suppose every country in the world has a Burger King. Therefore I vote for the people of the world to start learning the American English language, rather than they learn Latin!”
    I bet no one would have any complaints about that? The article is fine, it's just the reader's brains that need corrections.

Now, on topic, I'd love the same system for Japanese studies.

• meira says:

I think this would be excellent for high schools and universities across the untied states. It would help us become more global as well and more educated when it comes to the cultures of others. While still being minimalist and simple to use.

• Rio says:

guess they should try the raditional ones

• Rio says:

guess they should try the raditional ones

• Joe Talbino says:

Stop being a nationalist…

• I agree and we also have China Town in our city and its a Chinese restaurant. I would love to learn how to eat with those two sticks first, then the language. 😀
    But i would love to check this gadget. Thanks

• Initially this is really a fun. I mean those sticks. As far as the gadget is concern, i wounder how that will work. Interesting though.