Printed by a Book

Wouldn’t it be nice to be able to print where ever you go? The Book Printer is a super compact printer in the shape of a book. It uses Bluetooth to connect with compatible devices and measures a modest 50 X 257 X 182 mm. A very smart book I tell you. Ink and paper?

Designer: Moonhwan Park (SADI)

• Sarah says:

I really like this idea!

• I want to design and get printed a 4 color, perfect bound book on nice satin 80lb paper, approx 100pages or so, and I want 1 of them. Places like LuLu and Blurb seem to force you to use their own pre-designed templates, which I dont want to do.

Any know of an online digital printer that can do this?

Any know of an online digital printer that can do this?

• Boomzilla says:

Design you page layout using whatever tool you like, save as .jpg and upload as an image that has full page bleed on blurb. Voila! Your own layout in an acid-free paper , well manufactured book.

• dave chan says:

good idea!

• dave chan says:

good idea!

• harris says:

Its form reminds me of Canon i80…

• harris says:

Its form reminds me of Canon i80…

• 非常简单与方便 而且很有创意 就是不知价钱如何呢 可能也还没有量产吧

• 非常简单与方便 而且很有创意 就是不知价钱如何呢 可能也还没有量产吧

• 非常简单与方便 而且很有创意 就是不知价钱如何呢 可能也还没有量产吧

• Leo k. says:

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT!!!!!

• cellphone says:

非常漂亮的东西 谢谢你的分享

• cellphone says:

非常漂亮的东西 谢谢你的分享

• jiha says:

Hi. Can I get the detail about the designer? I also want to know how he gets the idea?

• Hey there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a
    quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through your articles.
    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics?
    Thanks!

• There’s certainly a great deal to learn about
    this subject. I love all the points you have made.

• Since the admin of this web site is working, no
    doubt very quickly it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.

• Ahdcamera.com wholesale CCTV Cameras,Sport Cameras,Car Cameras, Hidden Cameras, Security
    Cameras, Wireless Cameras, Action cameras,Hunting Cameras,IP Cameras, GSM Cameras,
    3G Cameras, Baby Monitor and Security Gadgets to worldwide.

Ahdcamera.com wholesale CCTV Cameras, Sport Cameras,Hidden Cameras,
    Car Cameras,Wireless Cameras,Car Action Cameras,Pen Cameras,Watch Cameras,Keychain Cameras,Sunglass Cameras, Clock Cameras,Wireless Cameras,GSM Cameras,GSM Transmitter,AV Video Cameras,Inspection Cameras,Hunting Cameras,IP Cameras,GSM Cameras,3G Cameras,Baby Monitor,Voice Recorders,Telephone Recorders,Metal Detectors,Camera Detectors,Pen Camera, Watch Camera,Car Gadgets online place your order on our online whoelsale store,we delivery
    your order to your appointed destination,offers
    after-sale service for all products with quality guarantee-benefit for you.

• Just wish to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your post is
    simply spectacular and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject.
    Welll with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please kdep up the enjoyable work.