Lady Gaga, This One Is Because Of You

If you have a bone to pick with regards to the designing of the Hydra Piano, you better fight Lady Gaga then. Apostol Tnokovski was enjoying one of her performances on the telly, when he realized that the old, boxy piano was a misfit on her stage! Aghast, he took to the drawing board and came up with this unique, some-what flowing concept that looks stunning in pure glossy white or black. To make matters complicated, the inspiration also comes from the mythological sea monster “Hydra”. Wonder who would perform better on stage shows…monster Hydra Lady Gaga or the piano!

Designer: Apostol Tnokovski

• bluntk says:

at least it doubles as a slide. =/

• bluntk says:

at least it doubles as a slide. =/

• Life Serial says:

No one should ever design anything useful with Lady Gaga in mind. It's a recipe for disaster.

• Life Serial says:

• Galaxy says:

Lady Gaga battling Alien in a piano playing duel… and this is the Alien's weapon of choice 🙂

• Galaxy says:

• I would love to manufacture this piano……
    Someone knows my "Piano-Avion" ?

• I would love to manufacture this piano……
    Someone knows my “Piano-Avion” ?

• emila says:

cuantomedas

• emila says:

cuantomedas

• emila says:

cuantomedas teotresco 7oooooo

• emila says:

cuantomedas teotresco 7oooooo

• Tab2-day says:

Wild! But is it funky?

• Tab2-day says:

Wild! But is it funky?

• Desire2 says:

I agree with those that question the accoustic quality of such a design… but that wouldn't matter for any true modern playback artist…

• Xoom says:

Lady Gaga is not a 'playback' artist… She's very talented!

• Xoom says:

Lady Gaga is not a 'playback' artist… She's very talented!

• OptimusMe says:

@xoom
    that's the irony of it! She can sing, but the industry still turned her into just another singer-with-an-attitude-and-overdone-electronic-productions…

• OptimusMe says:

@xoom

• TheYellowSubmarine says:

As a classical pianist for fifteen years, all I can say is…I do not care one bit about whether or not it’s “right”. This piano is awesome and I would love to play it.

• TheYellowSubmarine says:

• Niylt Wuek says:

That is SO AWESOME. I would freaking kill to even see that!!! <3!!

• Casey says:

Good thing pianos need maximum aerodynamic ability….

• Casey says:

Good thing pianos need maximum aerodynamic ability….

• macy says:

ifirst off, I’ve been playing the piano for almost 30 years now since I was a child, I was playing mozart and beethoven and the like when I was only 8. They spoke their words through their music, their melodies, the entire composure, and they evoked real feeling, and could do so without a single word being said. THAT is talent, THAT is art, and THAT is a true example of the beauty a real genius can convey. Its getting really old watching money being thrown down the toilet on this lady gaga crap. All it is is manufactured mainstream so-called “pop” music and the only reason everyone thinks she’s such an “individual” or she’s some genius is because that’s what she’s being marketed as. She’s a moron, her music is moronic, and actually spending money on her crap or making something as beautiful and timeless as a piano into nothing but a cheap hideous piece of “art” that’s so “wild” is pathetic. While this atrocious piano is already finished of course there’s nothing anyone can do about it, but I sure as hell know its not going to replace the originals. Its a huge waste all in the name of being eccentric and of course, the more people who actualy consider this good art, (or her a musician for that matter) are the ones being targeted because there will always be fools out there to make this sort of junk money. People are starving, homeless, and in pain. It sure will stay that way as long as people are kept mindless and shell out the money to people who are already rich for no good reason. Mozart, Bach, Beethoven – those were geniuses of their time as well as ours, they are truly timeless artists. But hey, throw some tits, some blood and gore, and some fart jokes and its a million dollar hit. Cheap crap and idiots are the reason this country is going to hell, and fast.

• macy says:

• dave says:

i’ve been cumming on a sham wow for the past 3 years after jacking off. i can definitely testify to the fact that it has done a great job of mopping up the loads from my chest without leaving a bit of residue. i also think it’s cool that it’s gotten so hard that it can stand on end now!!!

• dave says:

• GalaxyS2 says:

so its a playground slide?

• Jacko Johnson says:

this has to be the most hillarious and true comment of all the posts! LMAO!

• iPhone 5 says:

I agree with that 😛

• If the two sweeping sections to the front of the piano – the one, long; the other, shorter – are acoustical,i.e.,for true transmission of BASS, true transmission of MID&TREBLE, then it must be a mighty sounding instrument!!: but that’s only…IF.

• Gus314 says:

It’s a swell futuristic looking concept. Way too stylish for Lady Gaga. I would hope that form follows function and the shape of the instrument also augments the sound and not just be for show. Also, here’s a hypothetical question for all the chimps that think this is a hideous design. What if the reality you knew up to this point was the “Hydra” design, and then a designer came along and showed you a new design that happens to be the boxy shape were all familiar with, would you think that was hideous also ?

• Cameron GKnox says:

And with the creation of Hydra, Man had usurped the heavens.

• knowsnothing says:

Hey zippy, look at the the piano… The “flow” if you will is purely for looks if u get rid of it all u have a normal piano at its roots. know ur shit! its not my steeze but it’s still just a piano

• kunal kasliwal says:

i think the form of the instrument affects the sound of it too..

• Victoria says:

I have to say that I would not like this. Although the design is creatively made, I prefer a classical piano. Modern is not my style. I dislike how music is losing it’s beauty and creativeness. Music is supposed to come from the heart and soul, not a machine and stealing other people’s work. You don’t have to agree, but this is my personal opinion.

• nice i like this design of piano.

• Felipe says:

Thanks go out to the guys who have been checking our blog feverflows! Keep sharing and following

• Bob says:

I don’t like it to be honest and I am a piano player ..:/ by the Way lady gaga is postfix

• Shannon says:

I just don’t understand why there have to be so many negative people and comments. Why not see the beauty in things and stop being mean to people you don’t even know? Try being a little more positive (: That being said, I think the piano looks pretty cool and artistic, although i prefer the more traditional styles myself, being a pianist. Have a wonderful day everyone!

• kk says:

those are sound ports not speakers

• kk says:

fart jokes? Come on.

• jason guy says:

umm. piano’s have been around for roughly 140 years… should we make an all glass piano for you..again

• Wow just wow, that thing looks amazing