Floored By The Sonic Emotional Pulse Of Music

What do we have for our audiophiles today? A glorious, sleek and majestic player called the Sonic Emotional Pulse Of Music designers by Chen Guoheng. Going by the norm of transparent covers showcasing the disk spinning fast, this one goes a step ahead and partially exposes the spinning disk. Fiber optic cables are used to hook this baby up, with shimmy blue LEDs emitting a soft glow right below the speakers. The highlight of course is the equalizer waves that move in sync with the beat of the music.

Designer: Chen Guoheng

Sonic Emotional Pulse Of Music – Audio Player by Chen Guoheng

sonic2

sonic3

• steve says:

Unique design.
    I’m guessing having the cd on top and partially exposed would pull lots of dust into the system. Also, speakers that size will probably not be any good in the low frequency range. I’d be curious to know the lifespan of the those motors as well.

• krishnan says:

it is nice. to day the people are very interested towords this type of tecnology.

• Alienzexist says:

You think? Aside from the typos(they burn my eyes) its a good project. but it seems pretty complicated to just have little speakers playing the music that I wish could be louder and higher quality. I would never settle for gimmicky moving speaker pods instead of sound quality. BUT, the design is nice, well done. but again, not sure if motorized speakers are something for mass produced products.

• laptops says:

Good.design.
    This is a different design innovation

• lider says:

Chinese designer! up

• Abhishek says:

Love music? Check this out… http://www.smirnoff.co.in/contest.asp free headphones.
    I got mine! Seems there is a big party coming up too.

• Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?

My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing
    many months of hard work due to no data backup.
    Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?