A Few Branches of Audio

You’ve got a lot of audio. Right? You’ve got some music in there, I’m sure. And you wanna split it up, right? Yes, you wanna split up so much, you want not one, not two, but three or MORE people listening to the music at the same time! If you’re a big fan of Chris NG, you know he’s whipped up an audio splitter before that was a bit more for lovers. This one’s for family style. You’ve got all the people in the world on this music. On a three port connection to 3.5mm head phone jacks.

And they daisy chain! Speakers work in this, everything works in this. It’s called the Music Branches Audio Splitter. Dig it.

Designer: Chris NG for Fadtronics

Music Branches Audio Splitter by Chris NG

musicbranchesaudiosplitter02

musicbranchesaudiosplitter03

• Lamah says:

Where’s the power source? If my MP3 player had enough spare power to drive three sets of headphones, my headphones would pretty much explode if I had a single pair plugged in and turned up the volume to max. Forget about daisy-chaining these things.

• ole jakobsen says:

hello! where can I buy the Audio Splitter and how much do they cost?

best regard
    ole jakobsen
    Denmark

• Cierin Lee says:

Hi:-)
    I'm new here!!
    I just wanna ask where can I buy this branch and how much they cost?

Cierin Lee
    Korea

• Cierin Lee says:

Hi:-)
    I'm new here!!
    I just wanna ask where can I buy this branch and how much they cost?

Cierin Lee
    Korea

• Maggie says:

i want to buy this too can someone please tell me where i can buy it in US???

• Maggie says:

i want to buy this too can someone please tell me where i can buy it in US???

• Evil Dictator says:

They come from Marks and Spencer in the UK, and I have had problems with mine. I got one for Christmas, and when I went to use it there was no audio even though my ipod was playing. I went to pull the headphones out, and when they were halfway out the music became audible.
    Seems the music only plays through the headphones when the jack is half in – is this to do with me only trying one set of headphones or is there a bigger problem?

• Evil Dictator says:

• This looks a really cool little Gizmo, if it does actually work I want one.

• zhangjing says:

This looks a really cool little Gizmo, if it does actually work I want one

• Katrin says:

Youur style iss really unique compared to other people
    I’ve read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I’ll
    just book mark this blog.