Shopping That Leads To Recycling And Better Living

Quick question: How many of us think about product life and recycling Before we buy any items? I belong to the group that said “I don’t”, and yes I am ashamed. Luckily for us Philips is developing a concept where product life, recycling methods, shopping environment and client needs are taken into consideration. Welcome to the Circle of Life, featuring a creative shopping environment that considers the product life cycle with recycling options….all before you make the purchase.

Philips Design Explains:

Circle of Life is a concept for a truly informed and heightened shopping experience, where old products are returned, recycled and re-used, and where new products are assembled on-site and co-created with the customer. In a closed loop that ends at ‘Ownership’, but starts with ‘Recycling’, it delives responsible goods as well as meeting the customer’s needs.

For the moment there may not be much substance to this concept, but I’m sure since biggie Philips is involved here, we can expect this or something similar popping up in the future.

Designer: Philips Design

Circle of Life – Products Recycling Concept by Philips Design

circle_of_life2

circle_of_life3

circle_of_life4

circle_of_life5

• qwerty says:

more explanation is needed not much information is conveyed regarding its use or how it works

• Bytesland says:

well, if you already mention Ukraine describing this project, i can't but mention that in this country no one care about recycling((( it's too expensive! there is hardly a single waste recycling plant all over the country. I wish this project was put into life, but who would like to invest in that?

• Bytesland says:

• The design looks exactly like the contents it is designed to contain, crushed paper etc and representing a brilliant marriage of form and function.

• brilliant marriage of form and function

• answer to your question is never, but interesting post!

• Asking questions are in fact fastidious thing if
    you are not understanding something entirely, however this
    piece of writing presents good understanding
    yet.

• sant ritz says:

Sant Ritz, a prestigious condominium by Santarli Realty
    Pte Ltd. Sant Ritz, the upcoming condominium in Potong Pasir district.

• Jung says:

Excellent way of describing, and nice post to take facts concerning my presentation topic, which
    i am going to deliver in college.

• Gwendolyn says:

Hi! I could have sworn I’ve been to this web site before but after going through many of the articles I realized it’s
    new to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely pleased I came across it and I’ll be book-marking
    it and checking back often!