While You Were Trying To Get Some Sleep On The Bus…

Someone stole your bag, kids sitting next seat were screaming, the nap in the bus sucked and now you have a muscle pull in the neck! Ah so many reasons, but the situation still remains unresolved; how do you catch your forty winks during a commute? Easy, you need a Napper! It’s a set of comfy hooded shawl with concealed earphones (that work with Bluetooth), combined with a Bluetooth lock for your luggage, and NapApp. Intrigued? Hit the jump for more info…

• Napper aims especially at sleeping in public transport.
  • It consists of a hood, whose padding makes it comfortable to lean against window panes.
  • It‘s wide cut and the scarf make it possible for you to shield yourself from the environment and create your own private cocoon.
  • Bluetooth headphones are integrated in the hood, which, together with software for the mobile phone, provide sound to fall asleep with.
  • The entire system is foldable into a compact bag and can be easily used for daily commuting as well as for longer.
  • The hood‘s inlay is padded with 3Mesh material, which has a soft cushioning effect and high shock absorption against the vibrating windows.
  • On the outer side of the headphones is covered in Sorbothane, a plastic foil which has noise absorbing properties.
  • Inside the hood, Napcap‘are integrated Bluetooth headphones which, together with the traveler’s mobile phone, play music, send the wake-up alarm and the warning signal, in case the traveler’s luggage is moved.
  • The headphones can easily be taken out of the hood, when you want to wash it.
  • Small LED lights on the headphones give information about the remaining battery life and Bluetooth connection. The headphones lithium-polymer-battery is charged via USB, which is integrated in the headphone and can simply be plugged into your computer. There is also a mini-jack on the headphones, if you want to use them with a device which doesn’t support Bluetooth.
  • To ensure a carefree sleep, the hood NapCap comes together with the luggage lock NapSecure. It doesn‘t only lock your luggage, but is connect to your mobile phone via Bluetooth. If the luggage should be moved away from its owner further than one meter, he will be warned by an alarm on his headphones, his mobile phone and the lock itself.
  • The lock can be opened by using your mobile phone, but also through a mechanical lock, in case your battery is low or your phone is lost.
  • The Bluetooth lock is charged, same as the headphones, using an integrated USB port. The luggage lock and the headphones communicate via Bluetooth with the software NapApp which can be installed as well on touchscreen as on keyboard mobile phones.
  • Next to the control of the luggage lock, it contains a alarm clock which helps to wake up at according to your preferred time, location (if the mobile supports GPS) or sleep stage. With the help of a reaction game, which should be played directly after waking up, the software analyses how recreational your nap was and whether or not you should shorten or extend your next nap. Furthermore the software has a build in voice recorder, to capture the ideas you have just before dozing off.

Designer: Simone Wittmann

Napper – Sleeping In Public Hooded Shawl With Earphones and Bluetooth by Simone Wittmann

napper2

napper3

napper4

napper5

napper6

• Laurie says:

add me to the list of I NEED THIS!!!

• Krystal says:

Put this on kickstarter!!

• LeAnn says:

I’d buy it without the alarm thing. I travel a lot and always choose a window seat on flights. I always wish I had something simple to rest my head against so I don’t have to pack an extra sweater (for pillow use). This is brilliant!

• sara says:

I would love this for my backpacking trip in 2016!!!!!

• For example, if your home office is 100 square feet and your home is a total of 2000 square feet, then your percentage is 5%.
    Many people are making a lot of money promoting CPA offers, but as usual,
    there is a lot of misinformation floating around. Not sure if the
    IRS has a copy of a 1099 or W-2 wage statement.

• news says:

If this is your resolution this year, then it might be time to step back and reconsider your vacation plans.
    Although they are somewhat comfortable, the rope may leave
    you with skin impressions. Multiple big and
    small fish populate the waters near the island, as well as sea turtles
    and sharks.

• Envision him happy and fulfilled experiencing with
    his team a victory this Sunday. No matter whether you are looking
    to store furniture, apparels, documents or even automobiles, there is
    always a solution for you. I think i – Pad
    would be the most wonderful X-mas gift this year.
    Safe-keeping facilities are yet another wonderful advancement in this day and age.
    It is important for the crew to be aware of the handling
    procedures when it comes to high tech gadgets and furniture.

Large open space in the back of the truck leaves plenty of space for objects to fall out of place and get beat against each other, but there’s a simple solution to this problem, and it is to set the cargo bar of
    bars around the loading area of the vehicle in order to hold items in place.
    Internet speed at Symphony is many times your present speed and also you can download and upload your video easily.
    The services that clients can hire are: packing, loading,
    unloading, rearrangement, unpacking, transportation, storage, insurance,
    warehouses, etc. To pack your goods properly you will needs good quality supplies.
    Time zones, office locations, will no longer be a deciding factor in the
    claims handling process.

• crispy g says:

How has skymall not picked u up yet.

• Janet d says:

Here’s an idea for you…
    What if you put the directions or pattern in an Etsy store? You probably could make a good income from home just by doing this.
    Maybe have sources for the Bluetooth and locking system, but I would imagine that most are interested in the napcap part.

• sara says:

she’s putting it into production –> http://napper.me/
    $48

• Aja says:

I savour, lrad to I discovered juzt what I used to be taking
    a look for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Havve a
    nice day. Bye

• Hi, I wish for to subscribe for this weblog to take hottest updates, therefore where can i do it please help out.

• Ashly says:

If you are going for most excellent contents like
    I do, just pay a quick visit this site every day as it provides quality contents,
    thanks

• Lynda says:

is the nap cap now available, 10 hour flight coming up and I’m desperate x

• Good news! My product partner finally made the first version available!
    you can find it here http://napper.me/

• Shar Breshears says:

Please contact me when available. Thanks!!!!