Travel Bag-buggy

I’m a veteran when it comes to traveling with kids and I know the nightmarish times I went through every time I ventured out. Cranky, jet lagged babies + luggage management is horrid combo. Try pushing a buggy and pulling your trolley bag at the same time! Dreadful! Good folks at Castiglione Morelli have an ingenious idea with their Samsonite Convertible Trolley Stroller Bag. A specialized compartment holds in a folded fabric, which when pulled out, stretches over the pull-out metallic frame; thus resulting in a child seat. Very Convenient.

Designer: Castiglione Morelli Design

• K-Funky says:

Giant ipod )) I like it. Want to see more transformation pics.

• now that is a brilliant idea! Fits a know need, and done in a stylish manner. Well done.

• Phil Power says:

Looks excellent.

Would love to see transition artwork.

I design luggage and I think this is definitely a good product.

Have you thought about any materials or how much manufacturing costs would be?

• Deborah Brown says:

This is a great idea. That is what I thought when I submitted US patent for it eight years ago, and have held the patent for nearly five years.

This is a clear copy of my patent.

• Jon Milton says:

The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition.
    It’s perfect thought from my side.
    ——–

• Very Convenient,i want it.

• Very Convenient,i want it.

• i like this article due it;s innovative idea….

• i like this article due it;s innovative idea….

• nice pics……Great fun reading your article. Thanks for taking time to write it. I like to admire the way you explain the topic. It’s a kind of complete guide.

• copal art says:

copal art , indian art , indian art advisory.
    This post is very much informative in context. I like to admire the way you explain the topic.I always enjoy reading such articles.

• copal art says:

copal art , indian art , indian art advisory.

• it's very nice to see new travel bag series.
    Motion trip –travel company, Indian travel, Indian travel company, Indian travel agency, Indian tourism, travel management company.

• it's very nice to see new travel bag series.

• Designoffset says:

Sweet design – but boy oh boy is that this one going to cost you. Ultimately though you’ll find yourself having to carry your kid or finding where to put your kid as you open it to get something out..Or at check in to have it weighed in…Very neat design – took time to develop these fantastic renders but this just won’t work in a real world with comfort which I suspect is the goal of this case.

• When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is
    added I get several e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Thank you!

• I seldom discuss these articles, but I assumed this on deserved
    a thumb up

• 生活禁忌 says:

初来乍到,支持下

• I searched for this title and found this, never thought
    i’d find my answer

• James Gibson says:

I seldom comment on these articles, but I assumed this
    on deserved a thumb up

• Charlotte says:

You may not have to move the child if the luggage is made with a side slide out something like opening a drawer. That way the child can stay stationary. It would be nice if it could open two ways by lifting if no child is attached or by sliding out when the child is attached.

• Jack Johnson says:

Lovely site, it loads very quick and appears really awesome.

• Jessica says:

What manufacturers do you know for luggage?

• Jessica says:

For Phil powers….what manufacturers do know for luggages?

• bookmarked, magnificent blog!

• Shorter girls don’t necessarily need small packs, since pack dimension is
    determined not by height however by the size of your torso.