Wall Art Chair

The first foldable cantilever chair, goes from wall art to functional furniture with a flick of the wrist. With an inspiring take on the maximization of space and the transformation of an object from 2D to 3D, it epitomizes designer Dror Benshetrit’s vision: the emotion of art intertwined with simple poetics of form following function.

Designer: Dror Benshetrit [ Buy It Here ]

• rayelle says:

i think these would also work well in a home environment for example in small studio apartments or when you have extra people over for dinner and u realize you don’t have enough seats!

• Harsha says:

nice idea….very well thought out….would love to have one!!

• zuy says:

definitivly my favorite in design art for small urban studio or uge loft. with no furniture

• Banana says:

This is probably the best and most useful design I have seen, I can really see a market for this.

• Jess says:

Fantastic concept! Very smart! I wonder how resistant the chair-mode would be, but except for that detail, I like it very much! Congrats!

• Scott says:

Excellent in its simplicity. How much weight can it hold? I would love to see these in bamboo to match walls, I would love to use these in a steel container cabin hung up till needed. very space saving. also might consider these forms for painters to create upon in a gallery. Tea and art.

• Jay says:

As what I see this wall art design has capture my interest.

• Plan properly and prepare yourself by gaining as
    much knowledge as you can ensure that you receive all the discounts that you can exhibit to the world.

Well the professional interior designer is supposed to be so
    the user has a good way of checking chair covers on your business element.
    There are many elements to putting together chair covers a profitable campaign.