Vital Monitoring System by Dan Bishop

The Vital monitoring system was designed with ease of use in mind. With only a few main operational steps, medical staff are able to effortlessly take and record a patients vitals data using the Vital monitoring system. First, a baseline vitals reading is taken manually, to reference future readings from.Then, whenever a new reading is needed, the patient is informed via light vibration that their vital signs need to be measured and recorded. Next, the patient swipes the temperature sensor, located on the bottom of the monitor, across their forehead. This activates the blood pressure/pulse sensor on the inside of the monitor, next to the wrist. The data collected by both sensors is then complied and sent wirelessly to a paperless charting system that records and logs patients vitals. Medical personnel can monitor multiple patients simultaneously, and respond if there is a significant change in a patient’s reading. Thus reducing stress and work load placed on medical personnel and staff.

Designer: Dan Bishop

• It just a design which will never go to production i guess

• Freshome says:

TO bad that is only a design

• It just a design which will never go to production i guess

• mod*mom says:

awesome!
    this is so perfect for pregnant womem + cancer patients that have frequent doctor appointments (like me)

• Patricio says:

Quisiera saber si este monitor multiuso, es sólo un prototipo experimental, o ya se está comercializando. Acabo de comprar un monitor de presiòn arterial marca Braun, y es tan sensible, que muchas veces tras largos minutos de arrojarme error en la toma, recièn al 15 intento, entrega los datos requertidos, que no estoy seguro si son fidedignos, ya que por la molestia y la larga espera, me angustio y mis signos de presiòn arterial estoy seguro que salen alterados.

Por eso, rogaría que me informaran si ya está a la venta (y donde está, y si hay algún precio referencial), ya que me interesa de sobremanera adquirirlo.

Atentamente,

Patricio, Santiago de Chile.

• Nicolette says:

We are active in the vital information industry, like crisis information management.
    This could be a good give away for our customers (depending on the costs ofcourse)

• Kyle says:

Where do you stand with production of this product? Is this currently available and what distribution arrangements have you made so far?

• Simon Grant says:

I think that throwing in an emergency contact system when your vitals go down would make this a much more useful product.

• Kian says:

Great idea. It is very helpful for the medical staff. Is this available currently or not.

• Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly useful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to present one thing back and help others like you
    aided me.

• Do you have a spam problem on this website; I
    also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many
    of us have created some nice practices and we are looking to trade solutions with others, be sure to shoot me an email
    if interested.

• The person signed in as “Dan Bishop” above is not the designer of this project. His GoFundMe project is a scam is not supported by the actual designer.

You can see the real project in my portfolio, from 2007- http://www.coroflot.com/danb/Vitals-Monitoring-System

• This design is spectacular! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Great job.
    I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented
    it. Too cool!

• The idea of our homemade air conditioner with cool
    water is very simple. Fly Fishing Setup Tips – Fly fishing is a great way to catch more
    trout. There are so many great places to go while you are there.

• Here says:

lovely gadget! I want one!

• Magda says: