Reforest the Planet

The WaterDisxx makes it possible to plant seeds almost anywhere. It provides the seed with everything it needs to grow, and makes reforrestation of desert areas possible in a economical way. It’s designed to be easy to manufacture, transport and installed. The advertising on the product is a good way to fund it and makes it possible for companies to show environmental effort. It’s based on the work of groasis, the international initiative to re-green the planet.

Designer: Roel Verhagen Kaptein

• dana says:

C'mon people, this is what we need. Get these and help save planet earth.

• dana says:

C'mon people, this is what we need. Get these and help save planet earth.

• Tivoni says:

shouldn't the base and ring be biodegradable? at least on the timeline needed for the tree to take root? 1yr, are they reusable?

• Tivoni says:

• I think it is a good design, but I also agree that this should be biodegradable. Other than that, it's a marvelous concept.

• Chris Graham says:

There are more trees today than there were 100 years ago.

• Chris Graham says:

There are more trees today than there were 100 years ago.

• Nick Bradshaw says:

I can see these being infinitely reusable and so making them biodegradable isn’t neccessary. I too, would like to see this go from concept to reality.

• Nick Bradshaw says:

• marmoter says:

Thanks for sharing. It is impressive. By the way, we are an online shop wholesale china electronics such as mobile phones, tablet PC, mp3 player and so on. You are welcome to visit our shop for any shopping purpose. Have a nice day.

• marmoter says: