Ring – Wall Mounted Fruit Holder by Joung Myung Lee

Designer: Joung Myung Lee

• phigo says:

what do you do with bananas?

• WU ZHEN XING says:

YE~~~ IT’S Very bananas

• j.zell says:

looks like the ring from alessi, only wall mounted!

• nony says:

apples wouldn’t work too well

for one, not all apples are round like that (red delicious anyone?) and for two, they would get bruised like all hell

citrus fruit would do well in there, though

• hanson says:

It would bruise your fruit when you put it in.

• Ring Holder says:

It is good to keep the fruit like this since it use little space and it can keep fruit away from wind and dust.

• w3ba6en7 says:

That is cool! Very nice design mate. I'd love to be able to pick up a few of those at the local shops.

• no, it doesnt wanker

• this fruit holder is shit, i wouldnt buy it you wanker douche. fuck you!

• Hang your fruit on the wall. “The Ring” is an unusual fruit bowl made of porcelain. It is not placed on a dining table or on kitchen unit but hangs on the wall. The concept is between art and design. It is to be hang on the wall, like a decorative piece of art, a modern version of still life fruit paintings. Yet, as a fruit bowl, the ring is a useful design object, shape and openings are a new and interesting unit for a fruit bowl. The fruit is put into the opening at the top and can be taken out at the bottom. At both sides opening are located to show the amount of remaining fruit. Due to its perviousness to air and its eco-friendliness, porcelain is particularly suitable as a fruit bowl. In small kitchen, space is precious on table, but walls are often left bare. So the ring, decorative design, hang on the wall, make it easier to plan your space.

• i am charlie snell i goto tollbar school in new waltham n.e lincolnshire, i live at 12 kew road cleethorpes please talk to me?

• You should be a part of a contest for one of the finest blogs on the net.
    I most certainly will highly recommend this website!

• Fantastic website you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any forums that cover
    the same topics discussed here? I’d really like to be a part of group where I can get suggestions from other knowledgeable individuals
    that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations,
    please let me know. Cheers!

• WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching
    for rehab

• I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too.
    This type of clever work and reporting! Keep
    up the terrific works guys I’ve included you guys to blogroll.

• Hey, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.

When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, superb blog!