For The Clumsy You!

Yes you, the one who spills his tea and coffee coz you got butter fingers! I don’t mean to be rude, but let’s face some facts here; dripping a beverage while drinking your cuppa is so uncool. This why you need to add a dash of sophistication in your crockery. and see how deftly you can wipe away the drops of liquid without any fuss. Clumsy! A ceramic tea/coffee cup and saucer set that incorporates a dishcloth into the saucer design. Eccentric more than classic, what do you think?

Designer: Olga Kravchenko

• marcbl says:

Since I am in the target market for a product like this, may I make a suggestion? You see, I try to be discrete about my clumsiness, and a saucer like this just announces it publicly and loudly.

So, how about a whole saucer that’s hollow and cut in half that holds the super-absorbent microfiber cloth inside? Sure, the saucer would be a bit thicker, and it would take an additional few moments to deploy (pulling the saucer apart), but at least I wouldn’t feel like I was wearing diapers or a bib while carrying it around.

Aww, hell, forgot that I’m an American and we don’t use saucers! 😉

• marcbl says:

Aww, hell, forgot that I’m an American and we don’t use saucers! 😉

• Confucius says:

There is absolutely no point to this idea. What is your target market? Someone who is so bad at spilling coffee, that they need to take a cloth around with them, doesn't deserve to have hot drinks.

• Confucius says:

• Olga Kravchenko says:

Not all products should answer a target market or some other dry facts. This design is about emotion and about noticing what people in real life do (like drying the bottom of a cup on top of the table cloth). It doesn't say that if you are clumsy you should not drink coffe. It says if we use a soucer it could have a cloth in it, and it could be usefull. It is a regular sauser with a cloth in case you spill but if not it is still a saucer. If all designers will design strictly for target market and for profit it will be a very sad worl with no innovation in it.

• Olga Kravchenko says:

• sdfdsafsa says:

Sham wow

• sdfdsafsa says:

Sham wow

• Caroline Pulp says:

Is the any online store that I can buy it?

• Caroline Pulp says:

Is the any online store that I can buy it?