One Shot Espresso Gun

Just like loading your double-barrel gun and taking a shot at the monster down the alley! I get the same kinda vibe with the il Tiro – One Shot of Espresso; a gun shaped dispenser that delivers the perfect shot of cuppa delight. The video explains the workings and if you ask me, it will definitely be a conversation starter with your local barista.

Designers: Stefan Riegebauer, Christina Carli, Florian Kainz & Niko Schwarz

[youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkJI65wVF7E 600 451]

• j.jakobson says:

Do they get "Always Sunny in Philadelphia" in Austria? It's a "Shot Gun"! I wouldn't even use a cup, for maximum impact.

• j.jakobson says:

Do they get “Always Sunny in Philadelphia” in Austria? It's a “Shot Gun”! I wouldn't even use a cup, for maximum impact.

• TOPRICE.IE says:

this looks great but it is too much limited to start producing like this…

• TOPRICE.IE says:

this looks great but it is too much limited to start producing like this…

• Mike Barnard says:

If I understand the design, you'll be holding onto a thinly / non-insulated tank of very hot water (92-96 degrees C) and manufacturing 15 atmospheres of steady pressure for 25 seconds with a squeeze of your index finger.

Unless I'm missing something, this would limited to sales to super heroes for their lairs. There's likely some work required to broaden the potential audience.

Cheers,
    Mike

• Mike Barnard says:

Cheers,
    Mike

• I understand the criticisms, but still, such a fun concept. "Shot" of expresso…..way to design with irony. Love it!

• I understand the criticisms, but still, such a fun concept. “Shot” of expresso…..way to design with irony. Love it!

• Frank Kauer says:

Great idea! As some have pinted out, it needs further development in order to actually get it to work, but the concept is fantastic!
    If you want someone to produce it let me know! It'd be a sure hit if we can get it off the drawing board!
    Frank Kauer / Access Asia

• Frank Kauer says:

Frank Kauer / Access Asia

• wow, this will be too good to be true

• wow, this will be too good to be true

• Thx guys for all the positive feedback, it means a lot to me and my team.
    and a big THX to yanko for publishing our project.

Frank Kauer this actually sounds like a perfect idea, we would love to take the project a step further.

• Thx guys for all the positive feedback, it means a lot to me and my team.
    and a big THX to yanko for publishing our project.

• Simon says:

lame, premature, unfunctional and unadequately loud, confused, overdesigned.. for tasteless 14-year-olds that drink espresso… good thing though is the cad handcraft.

• Simon says:

• Simon says:

…also it´s rather disappointing when u wait and that monster spills the drops weakly….. i didnt want to be too harsh, as an exercise and animation project, student project, this is cool, especially the state of cad capability for that stage of studies. the sketches could be laid out a bit more nicely, also they differ a lot in style, keep improving. congrats

• Simon says:

…also its rather disappointing when u wait and that monster spills the drops weakly….. i didnt want to be too harsh, as an exercise and animation project, student project, this is cool, especially the state of cad capability for that stage of studies. the sketches could be laid out a bit more nicely, also they differ a lot in style, keep improving. congrats

• you never learn from positive feedback, its always the negative ones that make you better – so thx for those too
    but calling it "premature" and "tasteless for 14-year-olds" is rather a very subjective opinion
    there are enough white box shaped objects out there

but calling it “premature” and “tasteless for 14-year-olds” is rather a very subjective opinion
    there are enough white box shaped objects out there

• IGNACIO says:

I am looking forward to getting the first unit!

• IGNACIO says:

I am looking forward to getting the first unit!

• Jack Black says:

Totaly useless…. The concept is cool and the design is nice. But what is the purpose for this? Its not going on the market.

• Jack Black says:

• Symon says:

The gun is great, but the docking system useless since one can buy caps (e.g. from the company that hired clooney for their commericals). Excellent to bring along during trips.

• Symon says:

• Juliana says:

I'd buy it in an eyeblink. Greatest espresso machine i've ever seen. Please fabricate it.

• Juliana says:

• Rudolf says:

Great ! When is it for sale?

• Rudolf says:

Great ! When is it for sale?

• Martin says:

Use caps, use some sort of heat retainer enegized by the docking station. I for one would love to get my coffee served this way in a bar or restaurant. Can you produce a "double barrel" version as well? Just because I love the double espresso.

• Martin says:

Use caps, use some sort of heat retainer enegized by the docking station. I for one would love to get my coffee served this way in a bar or restaurant. Can you produce a “double barrel” version as well? Just because I love the double espresso.

• びけゑね says:

It’s a great publish. Cheers and carry on revealing.

• Ce soir-là, il est entré dans le poste de police central Dundee sur la rue
    Bell et signalé le suicide de sa femme au lieutenant James
    Parr.