Wooden Earbuds

There are two approaches you might take when you’re designing earbuds. One of them is to make them so intensely perfect with sound quality that their appearance doesn’t matter. The other, the one that designer Sung-Ching Chang designed, is made to be fantastic in form. These earbuds have wooden covers for buds, and they look fantastic. Could anyone ever bring a more lovely look to a tiny set of sound bringers? There’s even a microphone inside and a volume control near the left ear. Completely cute!

Designer: Sung-Ching Chang

• Mini Stepper says:

The design is nice. But I'm not sure whether it's going to become a product.

• Mini Stepper says:

The design is nice. But I'm not sure whether it's going to become a product.

• Monex says:

Someone in the comments section also said it reminded them of Kenny from Southpark. ………Remove From View….The post may still be visible to moderators in this topic….Reason ……….Delete From Topic….The post will be removed from this topic completely……………

• Monex says:

• pmurf says:

I agree with Chris, love the form. So simple but haven't seen anything quite like this. I think the bud may need to be spaced a bit more from the body considering it's a canal fitting (the shape doesn't lend itself to fitting into the ear opening as much as a standard bud) Love the rolling volume control, very cool. Laser etched graphics are tastefully done as well. Cool design.

• pmurf says:

• Nicholas says:

I love the design. I would certainly buy these.

• Nicholas says:

I love the design. I would certainly buy these.

• ddd says: