Water Slippers

When you put the words kids, bath, and entertainment together, the image of a rubber ducky might come up. That’s the inspiration behind the Vak-Vak. With a squish of your heel, water sucks into the duck. Another squish jettisons water in a stream of fun wetness.

Designer: Muzaffer Kocer

• caca says:

this is really funny=))

• mod*mom says:

my family would love to try these 🙂

• muzaffer kocer says:

Hi, Thanks all comments.
    The material of the Vak-Vak is EVA.

• jason says:

most people drown from having shoes on in the water. but a cool concept none the less

• it looks like very funny.I think it will be very popular next summer and children'll enjoy
    congrulations…and we love youuuu..

• raida says:

so cool!!

• aslı koçer says:

it looks like very funny.I think it will be very popular next summer and children’ll enjoy
    congrulations…and we love youuuu..

• guo says:

hey, just one squish not two, it only could be used for shooting.

• Freshome says:

Simple, and I’m sure that kids will love this design.

• safak oner says:

It’s great! I would have fun with it, I would run with it after my girl friend :). So do you think produce it? I believe that it would sell many.

• punkboy says:

if you have one shot,to whom gonna aim it?lol thats not a pistol i know,good work.

• Alicia Villars says:

I love them, can a purshase a protype? IF so, how can I do it.

• muzaffer kocer says:

hi, thanks your comment. I enter a slipper competition with vak vak. Maybe next summer it will be produced and i will sent a sample to you 🙂

• maureen says:

i want one for my godson!
    how can i get one?
    hi’s b’day is coming soon and it would be a perfect gift!

• Sarah Thomas says:

oh my gosh! are these for sale?!?!? I would totally buy 2 pairs for a reasonable price. one for me (15 =]) and my sister (5) Or be free advertisers? haha. these would totally be amazing to wear to school on a rainy day and squirt all the puddles at people. I really want some. its one of those things that people think are lame on the outside but secretly want to buy some.

• eva says:

how can i get these?!

• Haytham says:

Naughty Boy

• hc son says:

Dear Related person,

Can we purchase this slipper as the biz?
    How can I do it?

• Pete Turner says:

I want these now. Who do I talk to?

• Pete Turner says:

I want these now. Who do I talk to?

• Where can i get this??.I love it!!.Thanks you!

• Claudine says:

Hello, did you end up producing them ? I can’t seem to be able to buy some over internet. Congratulations for the great idea. Please tell me where I can order some. Claudine

• Pedro says:

Hello, I want to buy it as I can do? I’m from Argentina so I could send, what is the price? thank you very much

• Any type of gold chain, ring, or earrings, can give someone a relaxed style, and also look very trendy for this season. Not only is
    Junior sized clothing not cut for a woman’s figure, it also shows more skin that
    we would like. ‘Oh, she looks amazing in that dress, but I would
    never be able to pull it off because of my ____________ ________ ‘ (insert excuse here).

• Essential is a good set of insulated waders as well as a hooded, waterproof coat to wear over your
    clothing and waders. Be sure to go with fresh bait, and stay away from the baits that are based on chicken or cat food.
    But have you ever thought about living in your boat full time.

• Subsequent to passing the selection process, an affiliate has to pick the right CPA offers that yield high income.
    Then I will upload all 20 of these to my host to correspond with my domain name
    that I was using for my initial redirect. For costs of home-based DUI, robbery
    and assault immigration-linked or another tricky New York Tax Attorney, New
    York Bankruptcy Attorney, New York Traffic Ticket Lawyer firm trouble, he promises to zealously promoter for your own interest.

• Artificial baits include spoons, jigs, ribbon baits,
    rattler baits & streamer baits. At times, your sailing instructor may need to issue an order
    and have it followed immediately. The exception to this rule is when fishing structure,
    there will always be a calm spot behind structure that
    cat fish rest in and it will be natural for your bait to settle in this area.

• Will the doctor performing blind dissection be able to adequately account for
    this variability in the average patient and will he risk operating on an unwary patient
    in whom these differences might be profound. Purchase shampoo or other hair care products that are
    meant specifically for people with thinning hair. Your hair protected the
    top of the head from the elements.

• Everyone wants cheap bait these days but the big problem is that cheap often means
    rubbish. At times, your sailing instructor may need to issue an order and have it followed immediately.
    A camera and photo album are another way for a family to record their boating
    trips.