Effortless Camping Tent

The biggest killjoy of camping is the pitching of the tents. Making this experience more effortless and easy is the Camping Doughnut. It not only fosters community living whilst promoting individual space, it’s also easier to setup than most tents. The design offers you the flexibility of configuring it according to your needs. Happy camping people!

Designers: Sungha Lim, Hyunmook Lim & Han Kim

• stephen russell says:

mass produce & ideal for SAR, MedEvac & research teams alone
    Awesome idea.
    Very usable

• ولک ای دیگه چیه ؟ واقعا که

• الاخر و الاول و العین بارک اله

• I think transferring what they think they are humming in their head to something that is understandable to other people let alone a software

• Bob says:

My tent(10 man) takes less than 10 minutes to setup and fits on the floor of one of my back seats. This requires a tie down to the roof of your vehicle of which it is bigger than and you are using the model of a Hummer to strap it to. It does not appear to be practical for recreational use, but the emergency deployment situations it may supply shelter for would be better suited.

• Jay says:

It would also explain the intrusive yellow. I personally wouldn’t want to feel like I’m at a construction site / government quarantine when camping. #experience

• Nate says:

The idea is there but the execution could use some work. The bottom of the tent looks to be floating without any support. I think a Rain canopy would be a cool inclusion and lead to some interesting geometric exterior forms.

• Nate says:

Looks more like a Land Rover than a Hummer

• Mark says:

Very cool concept – could be very helpful in desaster relief also.

• nice idea but I think for strong construction it will take more space than like in visualisation 🙂

• W says:

Looks like a great idea. What is the actual size when folded down? Is the a projected cost yet? When will it be available commercially?

• michael says:

love this where do I get it ?
    how much will it be ?
    I am ready for testing it all summer long a different camp site every week hell yeah

• Mark S says:

Make this. People will buy them en masse, methinks, if they are decently made.

• Cid says:

I’d like to offer to beta or even alpha test it to give some feed back on it. I’m a den leader in a cub scout pack, so I camp a lot and can give a lot of feedback, plus I have extensive camping experience both in scouts and in the military and public safety roles. You have my e-mail address if you would like to set this up.

• Everett says:

Shut up and take my money!!

• Con says:

I wanna see a video of this product.

• Müller says:

wow, great idea !! I would buy it immediately !! That’s what i am had dreamed about it when i was a kid !

• Stateofnv says:

Very interested, would like to know if it could be used up in the mountains, camo would be perfect. If the materials are good, winter camping would be great, it would keep the winds out. I am very interested, would beta if you want for youth camps up in the Colorado mountains for you…but would like to purchase a few when they come available.

• BG says:

This just in. Tons of internet users just became expert civil engineers.

• Nicole says:

I would love to beta test this! I live in rugged Alaska and it would be a perfect testing situation here 🙂

• lacy says:

i want one

• Tasha says:

What does the inside look like!

• Edm says:

I’d love to f*ck bitches at festivals with this. Party at the donut tent!
    Can I get amen!

• And here you have one.
    Amen bro!

• Josh says:

Where can I get one? And how much does something like this cost?

• Wonderful web site. Lots of helpful info here. I’m sending
    it to several buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you for your effort!

• Spicey says:

This is unreal. Good luck getting it on the market.

• James says:

What materials is it made of?
    What are the actual interior and exterior dimensions?
    how do the windows hold their shape? How tightly do they seal?
    How well does it stand up to wind? Rain? Snow?
    When pitching the ease of setup it would be good in include a video of the process of setting it up; where can we find such a video?
    What is the retail cost?
    Where can one purchase it?

• Gary says:

Not a single mention of how it works.

• Greg says:

that is a lot of fabric and with those hard porthole windows, I don’t see it folding down anywhere near as small as the picture. I would like to see what an actual prototype looks like.

• shawn says:

Where can I buy this I can’t find a link to purchase. .. email
    shawn.pelletier.sp@gmail.com

• orrest Hall says:

I have been looking for a modular tent setup. This is pretty close to what I had in mind. mayby a door on the exterior of the ring to link one or more circles together if wanted would be nice. and mayby an option to cover the center of a circle to protect it from weather also.
    I would love to sign up for beta testing if possibl!

• Sam M says:

Would love to beta test this! My sister and I are planning a tour of America for some community outreaches and this could be a great way to have a place to stay, especially if we meet friends along the way who go on with us.

• TJ says:

HA.
    And hey kids…make sure to put your campfire RIGHT next to your tent. There’s no chance of it getting burned!
    Well, I guess building a better mousetrap isn’t always successful. This is just silly.

• Kilroy says:

FAKE. I don’t believe this to be a real product. There are no actual photographs, no size specifications and no place to order one.

• Nathan says:

I could use this I go camping all the time. Let me test it

• Jay says:

Common yo. This is a conceptual website. Sigh.

• putomadre says:

Yes but your tent sucks and this one is actually wanted by everyone. So eat a bag of dicks.

• DT says:

Must not camp much if u find this usefull. This is crap if u live anywhere wind will be. That large of a foot print will turn It to a kite. Then the concept of the fire in the middle?! Hope it is made out of fireretardent materials….

• putomadre says:

Doughnut tent is king of tents!

• Seltonejock says:

I really love the concept- and would like to hear more on design and possible production- Im in a large camping group based in melbourne victoria who have been looking into some new tents- and we treat tents like cars here and this is the rolls royce!!!

• ryan says:

Ha! Love it! Civil engineers abound! Let’s get this hulk of nylon tested & tweeked..

• gerova says:

Where can I purchase A Camping Donut?

• Jonathan says:

I want to know where I can get this and how much so if you find out or have already found out let me know please

• joe says:

I want this

• Mike says:

Why isn’t this on kickstarter yet?

• Mike Johnson says:

The included photos are misleading. The tent appears to be made of rigid plastic tubes that telescope together/apart that will not fold down flat. I saw a different picture of the tent lit from inside at night, and then I understood the design. Perhaps a few pictures from inside the tent would help.

• cbgh says:

Need some pics of the inside, please!! Also, is this just a concept or is it for sale? I want one…or two!!