Super Sexy Roll

Say hello to the Rollerphone concept! At first glance it’s merely a wrist band that projects time, much like the Alessi Concept we saw earlier, but then you realize it’s actually a phone with a retractable transparent screen at the base. How high-tech! It features perfect ergonomics and anthropometry in design thanks to customization – meaning the screen unfurls only to the tip of your fingers, so basically it give you a good fit between the ear and the mouth.

Besides the obvious features found in the latest cellphones, Rollerphone boasts of an enviable media centre. You can watch videos, chat online, play games, read books and listen to music. It’s going to be hard parting with a phone like this, who wouldn’t want their entire digital world on their wrist!

Designer: Alexey Chugunnikov

• Izy says:

WOW Awesome! How much is this?

• Yehoshua says:

30,000,000,000 to buy the time machine to get you to a moment in time where this thing is used as a trading card, and then you proceed to purchase for 99 cents.

• Here's another cool gadget with no info about price or where to get it!?

• Neil de la Flor says:

It would be nice to see a link to the designer's website. I'd like to know more about concept.

• Bryan says:

If this absolutely amazingly awesome ROLLERPHONE is really available ? Please do lets us know ??? Would be nice on da market SOON ???

• Blank says:

Is it not obvious that this is a concept?

• Jon says:

Nice Concept, keep working on it!

• Danylo says:

Haha, maybe you can gei it in 2025!

A big screen like that is a little useless, not?

• Ferdi says:

Love the concept but, I have to agree with Danylon the screen is useless. Maybe no pull out screen… Awesome, the concept…

• AndyL says:

Pfft. If you invent a high-resolution, glowing, roll-up screen, ANYONE can think of a cool way to carry it around.

It's the design equivilant of planning a fun summer vacation with the line “First … we get a million dollars.” coming up with the rest is a no-brainer.

• Alexey says:

Thanks to everyone who expressed an opinion, criticism. I read your opinion was helpful.

• powers says:

Oh, God. What the hell?

• Kilimonian says:

It's a nice concept. I'd love something that keeps my hands free if possible.

• ahmed kurdi says:

consider me one of the first buyers of this phone if its in the market
    i wont even think of how much i'll pay if this thing is out there

• Nice concept, clever intergration with a wristband.
    However how would this work with a hands free kit? how would this be able to connect to the moder need for phones that are flexible? Could e-mails or texts be easily processed on this phone? How could this connect to multimedia systems?

Ultimately I am a huge fan of the concept. Greatly appealing to students with the “hard to pickpocket” appeal. The concept could be incredible with some sort of waterproofing/durability or anti-shock systems.
    A fantastic concept, keep at it.

As a point of curiosity, how would the roller screen be recalibrated? What would its connectivity to computers be like? and via what means?

• Star wars is about to brgin run for your life.

• Chicago Marketing Company says:

Wow – this is amazing. I'd totally use it! That's an insane design, but I see it being a huge part of the future.
    Nice post!
    Integraphix Design Company

• Ĵįŗķą Ħąvŗłąņŧ says:

Wow, I'm trying to make concepts, but they are so far from your idea, excellent job !!!

• rift plat says:

Server by American Briar Cliff has managed the green scale raid boss from the Rift platinum instance green scales Blight and current content boss kill.
    That was not the seemingly Trion fallen quite as you see it, the Trion to life by a full Rift gold scale score of 250% green! Has increased.

• Awesome Cell Phone, the concept is extraordinary, amazing, excellent job!

• guest says:

what crap

Ergonomic Anthropometric data!!!! you have to turn your head to use it, left or right hand users????? not universal-oh the designer will just say that the screen is customized for both demographics of users.. im so tired of touch screen technologies replacing solid good design.aesthetics.

• Alexey says:

The fact that ergonomics and anthropometry is present here, this is so. Because human body (mostly) proportional, then the expense of nomination of the screen to the desired length (the length of the wrist), provided the necessary arrangement of a speaker and microphone.
      Navigation is not difficult to existing smartphones.
      With regard to universality. Please use either hand. This is about how a wristwatch.
      Thank you. 🙂

• guest says:

you still do not understand ergonomic data!!! the wrist yes but what about your neck ????when operating a existing smartphone you have your neck directional to looking forward not twisting your neck to and angle to view your watch for example.. again a wristwatch is is for fashion and designed for simple glances, your design is trying to be to clever for watch really is a bland design ie a wrist band with a pull out screen then trying to justify your lame concept through anthropometric data. this is a highschool project
        I could design this in 30mins try designing a car!!!!!

• Alexey says:

Forgive me, I'm not quite understand a foreign language.
          Maybe something I did not understand correctly? And there neck? With the neck in this case, neither of which does not change, it is exactly in the same position as if you talked to any other phone.:)
          once again sorry. if you do not understand your idea.:)

• Alexey says:

Antonio Rentero,
    Thank you for not indifferent to my concept 🙂

• Alexey says:

For those who still do not understand:).
    It's the concept. This is my suggestion:).
    It is possible that it is generally impossible to make or, at least for now.
    Thanky all 🙂

• Alexey says:

🙂 Sorry.
    thanks to all 🙂

• Linda says:

WOW! English! I'm a chinese student and I can speak a little English.
    ^_^This is very interesting!!!!!

• weiii says:

so cool~ how can we buy it~ i will buy it at the first time when it show on China~

• sean rick waideman says:

When is this comming out i love the whole idea its great???
    or is it alread out i live in Western Australia?

• sean rick waideman says:

???

• Ren says:

LOVE IT!!! It is technology like this that sends me into total geek mode and makes me feel like a kid in a toy store (or a candy store?)!! I hope this becomes real! Ingenious concept…keep at it!!

• Like says:

Congratulations. It's is a good idea.

• Yehoshua says:

Seeing geeky awesome things like this that would mark a new era (sorry apple) just makes me feel like a virus in a windows 95 computer 😀

• Alexey says:

Yehoshua!
      Thank you for your comments. I will keep in mind:)

• therealvoyce says:

i want one

• therealvoyce says:

i want one

• 4UrSavings says:

I remember a movie wherein by pressing a button in a wrist watch runs a computer you can surf the net chat face to face and a sensor keypad and monitor on air i’m really excited to have one of those I hope i’m still alive when it comes out of the market.

• Curiousme says:

May I ask how does it works? Is it works by battery or some kind of chip? If this Rollerphone touches water, will we get electrocuted or is it waterproof?

• JAL says:

Good,i think this will come into life in the near future.

• Janice says:

wowoweee, where can we get this and how much?

• Laura says:

Where and how much can I buy it for? Same goes for the Bio Robot Refrigerator,Wind Circle, Air Clean Ball, Mu Space(etc…) I hear it may come out in 2050 but I’ll be 60 and probably won’t be able to move a heck lot.

• sang says:

where do i get it and how much is it……i will buy it instantly whereever it is available…..

• alin says:

I want One

• luqman says:

It’s already available online but it’s too expensive $299 US
    But shipping international is quite cheap.
    I recommend waiting a few months for the price to come down.

• star sohel says:

super phone….but I want to know how much price this phone in u.a.e…….

• star sohel says:

super phone….but I want to know how much price this phone in u.a.e.

• star sohel says:

super phone….but I want to know how much price this phone in u.a.e. I want it

• Mike Lopez says:

I NEED ONE RIGHT NOW LIKE I MEED AIR AND RYAN GOSLING!!!!!

• Mike Lopez says:

I NEED ONE RIGHT NOW LIKE I NEED AIR!!!

• This piece of writing is in fact a fastidious one
    it assists new internet users, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

• Hi everybody, here every one is sharing such
    knowledge, thus it’s pleasant to read this webpage, and I used to go to see this weblog every day.

• Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
    I think that you can do with a few pics to drive
    the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog.
    An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

• It’s going to be ending of mine day, however before end
    I am reading this great paragraph to increase my experience.

• Your syndicate agreement does not have to be a complex document.

Be sure to go with fresh bait, and stay away from the baits that
    are based on chicken or cat food. If you are getting ready to
    go deep-sea fishing, there are a few things you might want to know about sea fishing bait.