For The Apple Geek Of The Day!

I’m sure this concept is going to bring smiles to many iGeeks (me included) and keep us lusting for it to become a reality! The Docking and Storage Base is a convenient tray that fits under the screen of the iMac or PC and docks everything ‘i’; iPod, iPhone, iPad. It covers the area below and to the back of the screen allowing you to sync, charge, store and display up to 3 devices. Two of the docks are towards the end of the ramp so that they don’t obstruct the main screen, allowing them to be used as secondary screens (clever!).

The tray also provides easy access to USB ports that are located in the front, plus all the wiring is concealed to give it a clean look. The only wires you’ll see are the ones for a firewire and a power source. Two storage cabinets for other smaller electronic devices, documents and pens, complete this panel’s features.

Totally Awesome!

Designer: Yaser Alhamyari

• Steph says:

AWESOME. This should definitely be picked up by someone and turned into a reality…it's brilliant. I'd buy one…maybe even two. Nice job mate.

• Yaser says:

Thank you very much.
      Yaser A

• udonthavetoknow says:

this is a really awesome idea and i think if this were in store, everyone who had either an iphone or ipad would definetly buy this including me. its fantastic 🙂

• Steph says:

• Yaser says:

Thank you very much.
      Yaser A

• udonthavetoknow says:

• blb says:

The drawers should be hard drive enclosures for use video people. Hot swappable!

• They can be used to store hard drives thats why the drawers have openings in the front and USB ports are located in the front for easy access . I wanted to make something that can be used in as many ways the user needs it to.

• Staiiff says:

Yep, I wish the same.
      Then 2x1To 2,5" hard drives could be nice to add !

• blb says:

• Staiiff says:

Yep, I wish the same.
      Then 2x1To 2,5″ hard drives could be nice to add !

• macopat says:

This is grotesque! I'd rather use a PC than put that thing on my desktop!

• macopat says:

This is grotesque! I'd rather use a PC than put that thing on my desktop!

• Federico says:

Whatchamacallit? triPod ?

• Federico says:

Whatchamacallit? triPod ?

• Wow, very cool.

• Wow, very cool.

• I'm not much of an iGeek, but i have to say, this would be a must have for me.
    I love the sleek, practicality of the design. easy access, easy use. Perfect

I love the sleek, practicality of the design. easy access, easy use. Perfect

• Scout says:

The idea is good. I love it

• Scout says:

The idea is good. I love it

• Tom says:

Saw this via minimalmac. I'm not sure what is tricking people in to thinking this is aesthetically pleasing, or particularly useful about this product. It's actually ugly. Who ever needs three docks at the same time? Who wants a giant footprint to their sleek new iMac? Surely a better idea is twelve south's back pack: http://twelvesouth.com/products/backpack/

• anon says:

Seeing as you are very much in the minority about how aesthetically pleasing it is I would say you are the one being tricked. By the way, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. Dont like it, dont buy it. That simple.

• Tom says:

• anon says:

• Yaser Alhamyari says:

The response has been unbelievable, I will keep everyone up to date on when the Dock is available, it shouldn't be to long now thanks to Yanko Design for publishing my design words can not describe how grateful I am. Any company out there interested in working together to bring it to market feel free to contacting me at [email protected]. Thank you
    Yaser A.

• Yaser Alhamyari says:

Yaser A.

• The response has been unbelievable

• The response has been unbelievable

• Looks almost cool but blue LED? Come on!

• I know the logo was a last minute thing once it goes into production it will be refined and the logo will not be part of the finished product.

• Looks almost cool but blue LED? Come on!

• Syler says:

Good idea but take that gaudy blue logo off of it. It ruins the face of what would be a beautiful product.

• Syler says:

• zhudm says:

actually, one of the signature design elements of the iMac is it curvaceous lower arc of stand, which this dock has effectively hidden from view. IMHO, a slimkey v2 setup probably does the iMac beauty more justice…

• zhudm says:

• mmm, wanna additional shelf for my cat & puppy !! 😛

• mmm, wanna additional shelf for my cat & puppy !! 😛

• Roland says:

Love it! I could really need this.

Are theree speakers build in for the ipad and iphone btw?

• Roland says:

Love it! I could really need this.

Are theree speakers build in for the ipad and iphone btw?

• John Leyson says:

The idea is nice. But the design lacks class. Cleaner lines, visual flow and elegant application of minimal principle would help.

• John Leyson says:

• Justin says:

I would buy that!! but, what about one for android??

• Justin says:

I would buy that!! but, what about one for android??

• Andrew says:

I quite like it it's interesting, I hope it would have an option of color when and if it came out. However two things that would for certain sell it for me would be that the docks being detachable in some way, as I only use 2 iDevices, and making the light thing a little more subtle, and a lot less blue, I don't miss the times when there was a nightlight in the iMac.

• Andrew says:

• RONIdesigns. says:

Not very Applesque if you ask me, but practical non the less…

A better integration of the design concept with the form would have been welcome.

• RONIdesigns. says:

Not very Applesque if you ask me, but practical non the less…

• Mike says:

Add a headphone jack and I'm sold.

• Mike says:

Add a headphone jack and I'm sold.

• clinpath says:

absolutely MARVELOUS design. should it come to light/manufacture, consider two bought by me.

• clinpath says:

• BoYoungPark says:

wow! It's great~

• BoYoungPark says:

wow! It's great~

• akdlfj;ldsi says:

wouldnt this make the imac a regular all in one desktop?

• akdlfj;ldsi says:

wouldnt this make the imac a regular all in one desktop?

• apl says:

Can i still make/receive phone calls?

• apl says:

Can i still make/receive phone calls?

• Jesus Torres says:

this is awesome! somebody make this come true! i dont have an imac or ipad but i would buy them just to have this setup.

• Jesus Torres says: