The Everlasting Baby Pram

The new-age prams are a step-up from the old-gen and transform to become strollers but beyond that I don’t think any designer has come up with ingenious ideas to extend their useful life. Babyoom is what I’d like to call useful thinking, with all probabilities of becoming a cherished family heirloom passed down generations! From ages 0 to 3 it serves as a faithful baby buggy and car seat; from ages 3 to 6 it transforms to a children’s cycle; and beyond that it can be used as a shopping cart for all your shopping sprees.

The lightweight body and easy steps to assemble make this concept a winner. The beauty is that one frame is used for all the 3 setups. If this was around when I had my kids, I know I would have bought it for them.

Designers: Jeong Haedong & Bae Junseong

• msibda says:

Where can I get one of these???

• msibda says:

Where can I get one of these???

• dl7und says:

Nice to see an actually useful design once in a while… But this also means it will probably never enter production…

• dl7und says:

• Sudeep says:

Damn! Unbelievably awesome. I wish someone starts making these soon.

• Sudeep says:

Damn! Unbelievably awesome. I wish someone starts making these soon.

• meks says:

Super great idea, The pram handle to extend much higher however for an adult to be able to push it.

• meks says:

• Very nice design indeed! I just can't figure out how you'll steer the front wheel?

• sun says:

Wow!! Very cool idea. This Design is scientific and practical. I hope that soon these products Release.
    Mr.Jung. I applaud you.

• sun says:

Mr.Jung. I applaud you.

• wow! it's nice and useful. congratulation !

• wow! it's nice and useful. congratulation !

• mif991 says:

I hate it when I am the only one with negative comments. But ergonomics for the adult pushing this stroller seems off target. Good concept if designer can overcome the problems though.

• mif991 says:

• jenny says:

wow i wanna get this one!!!

• jenny says:

wow i wanna get this one!!!

• Todd says:

That's not a bicycle, but a tricycle… and they assume kids will use it until age 6? Kids are using those those "scoot bike" things from a much earlier age, so they can start to learn balance. The wheels also look quite stiff and unforgiving. The shopping cart is meant to be used with a car, or to walk down the street? While your rides in circles around you on their real bike? Will this unrepairable plastic thing last that long anyway?

• june says:

This concept is the idea.
      In fact, you have to be modified to be too much.
      If you have an idea as a concept, the concept has only to think.

• Todd says:

That's not a bicycle, but a tricycle… and they assume kids will use it until age 6? Kids are using those those “scoot bike” things from a much earlier age, so they can start to learn balance. The wheels also look quite stiff and unforgiving. The shopping cart is meant to be used with a car, or to walk down the street? While your rides in circles around you on their real bike? Will this unrepairable plastic thing last that long anyway?

• june says:

This concept is the idea.
      In fact, you have to be modified to be too much.
      If you have an idea as a concept, the concept has only to think.

• I'm about to buy a stroller within the next two weeks, get this in production a.s.a.p and you'll have at least one customer 😉

Awesome concept!

Awesome concept!

• @r2lang says:

Cool!!That's good idea!

• @r2lang says:

Cool!!That's good idea!

• karl says:

working prototype and you could be there.

• karl says:

working prototype and you could be there.

• D Ho says:

how would a 1 year old fit in this seat, let alone a 3 year old?

• D Ho says:

how would a 1 year old fit in this seat, let alone a 3 year old?

• Den says:

As a father of two daughters I clearly see that author do not have kids 8^)
    And know nothing about mechanics (just his own young age's experience will be enough to rethink size of wheel's pedals 8^) if you want to move this tricycle, of course)

Such "design" is extremely dangerous for kid in range 0-3!

Maybe be funny as a tricycle but all other looks useless, sorry.

• ringo kan says:

it also dangerous for parent!!! see …. the rear wheel must kick your feet!!! i never seen a baby cart 's rear wheel is behind the handle!!!!

• Den says:

As a father of two daughters I clearly see that author do not have kids 8^)

Such “design” is extremely dangerous for kid in range 0-3!

Maybe be funny as a tricycle but all other looks useless, sorry.

• ringo kan says:

• ringo kan says:

it is rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!
    3 points:
    1) the baby cart cannot turning! there are no turning wheels!!!
    2) when you pushing the baby cart /trolly the rear wheel will kick your feet!!!
    3) the rear wheel never behind the handle!!!!!!!!! so that user can push down the cart to climbing up a step!!!!!!!!!
    actually there are many steps on the road, shopping mall

• ringo kan says:

it is rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!
    3 points:
    1) the baby cart cannot turning! there are no turning wheels!!!
    2) when you pushing the baby cart /trolly the rear wheel will kick your feet!!!
    actually there are many steps on the road, shopping mall

• ringo kan says:

it is Impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!4 points:
    1) the baby cart cannot turning! there are no turning wheels!!!
    2) when you pushing the baby cart /trolly the rear wheel will kick your feet!!!
    actually there are many steps on the road/shopping mall
    4) the seat height is too high for a tricycle!!!!!

• ringo kan says:

it is Impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!4 points:
    1) the baby cart cannot turning! there are no turning wheels!!!
    2) when you pushing the baby cart /trolly the rear wheel will kick your feet!!!
    actually there are many steps on the road/shopping mall
    4) the seat height is too high for a tricycle!!!!!

• It's a nice concept; however, how are the baby/toddler's legs supported in the egg shaped pod? There's no recliner option for the baby to kick back & take a snooze. Moms do need the swivel wheels and a shock suspension on this would rock too!

• I’ve seen a couple of strollers in my day, and I have to admit, it *looks* cool. It also looks stiff, and hard to maneuver. You have to wonder how comfortable the baby is going to be. It would be great if the illustrations showed a baby in the stroller. it is an interesting idea, nonetheless.

Garry Edwards
    Editor, EveryDayStrollers

Garry Edwards
    Editor, EveryDayStrollers

• Wong says:

Where i can buy the babyoom ?

I have big market in indonesia, and first i will purchase 1 unit for sample.

Contact us for the cooperation

• Wong says:

Where i can buy the babyoom ?

I have big market in indonesia, and first i will purchase 1 unit for sample.

Contact us for the cooperation

• I offer my website with future mother target to sale this incredible idea.

• Kathy says:

I want to buy it,could you tell me where i can buy it?I am in China

• Hey there! Great post! Please when all could see a follow up!

• Jarek says:

Nice design, but:
    1. none of the wheels does turn sideways – it goes only in a straight line
    2. car seat not compatible with isofix base
    3. pram has no rest position for the baby (babies tend to feel asleep and need flatbed to take a nap – otherwise will not develop properly (they can be seated in this type of seat for max 1.5hr)
    4. seat has no adjustments for different sizes of babies
    5. seat has no adjustment of vertical/horizontal position – see pt3
    6. non-rotating seat – babies usually are carried rear-facing, whils toddlers front-facing
    7. push bar too short, no lenght regulation for parents of different heights – not ergonomic to push it – person is beetwen rear wheels.
    8. rear wheels no wide enough for a kick-less walk
    9. no support for babie’s/toddler’s legs/feet.
    10. I assume there is a pram break
    I still think, it’s awesome looking design, but wouldn’t buy it to use it on a daily basis ;-(((

• Yueli says:

how much is it?

• Jessy says:

Is this stroller babyoom still on sale and how much and how to purchase it?

• Mrs Sikander says:

How much is this? Means price and how can I buy Coz I live in Pakistan in Karachi. Tell me the process

• sunin shin says:

Hi. I am a global seller in Asia. i wanna get your products. where can i get this products? please reply to me asap.