Phone That Shames The Weather Bureau

I don’t know about your city, but the weather bureau of my hometown is often sniggered at, for their in-accurate predictions. When they say it will rain (like they predicted a couple of days ago) you can be sure it will be bright and sunny. I would like to gift them this “Window Phone”, that makes accurate predictions and even changes its display to reflect the climatic conditions outdoors. Maybe I should keep the phone for myself and bug the bureau with my updates.

Designer: Seunghan Song

The Window Phone Concept by Seunghan Song

window_phone3

window_phone4

window_phone5

window_phone1

window_phone6

• flex ticket says:

Can't believe this! Is it really works?

• flex ticket says:

Can't believe this! Is it really works?

• Can i do a real call from this?

• Can i do a real call from this?

• Edison says:

were can i buy that phone now i want it now?

• I could not find this product in yankodesign store.Can you please mention the item number?

• I could not find this product in yankodesign store.Can you please mention the item no?

• Hey that’s a cool design. Very realistic.

• ESTEBAN says:

I WANT THIS ! IM WAITING……………

• Leo Radon says:

iShit sucks…

• Roman says:

Oh! Its cool gadget! How mutch does it cost???))

• wetpixel says:

How awful and pointless.
    It’s major feature, that it is transparent, is impossible and the author suggests no way to accomplish it at all — thus, the level of ‘invention’ that six-year-olds enjoy. Not even any suggestion why it would be good (it would be horrible).
    The second ‘feature’ suggested here is that it can indicate the current weather by changing the screen — something we have plenty of current tech for, but everyone else seems to realize is pointless. Who needs to be told what the weather is like? Even prisoners know this!
    The last, small feature, bizarrely, is that it can change modes by a breath. Why? Aren’t there already plenty of ways to change modes in all the tech we use? How does it help to use your breath?
    Couldn’t this empty, shallow suggestion have included even a hint of why these are good things? Why are the empty-headed people praising this empty, pointless fantasy? Why does this author ‘imagine’ everything else about the phone being so standard and predictable it’s already 15 years old?

• Kayraee says:

I really wanna see this phone. like use it. Its an awesome idea but i dont know exactly if it would work the way id like.

• Reşat Emre Ayvacı says:

I can’t find a store online which sells it. Can someone help me out?

• chwyty says:

A very usefull article – A big thank you I wish you will not mind me writting about this post on my website I will also leave a linkback Thank you

• I don?t even understand how I ended up right here, however I believed this put up was once good. I don’t recognise who you might be but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger in case you are not already 😉 Cheers!

• steven says:

how do i get one ,

• rida says:

COOL . . .
    Can somebody tells me how much the cost . .
    i want one . . . ????
    ^_^

• Jet says:

Please note this is not a real phone. Just an awesome design

• Mayan says:

Is it being tested though ; as in are there any prototypes…… How long before we can see it in stores??
        And what OS will it operate on??

• srujan says:

how much cost it accepts? hmmm waiting for it

• Ali says:

Exactly, I wonder what kind of usability engineer would allow this prototype to become a real product

• Hicannet says:

Very, very nice design.

Things like this always remind me of the movie Minority Report. See this for example to get a bit the same idea and feeling: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5rlTrdF5Cs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• This is awesome! I would love to be carrying one of these around!!!

• an0x says:

lol

• Aloha, Seunghan! Thats a BEAUTIFUL DESIGN! Would be nice to be one of the LUCKY ONES to beta-test or own your masterpiece?
    Great Job! Keep up the great work, & ALL that will be involved in bringing YOUR AWSOME “WindowPhone” into mainstream gaget world, Kipukai…

• Beth says:

This kicks my iPhone’s ass..

• Shawn Boogie says:

Nope I don’t agree Confucius because the more HANDS FREE and incogneto the better or so it seems. So since google is coming out with glasses that you can go online with then why not add phoneline.

• Shawn Boogie says:

And people who don’t think it’s possible should check this out and then part 2

• jessie says:

How much and how can i get one? I want one 😀 can gou please email me some more imformation about this phone ([email protected])

• jessie says:

How much and how can i get one? I want one 😀 can you please email me some more information about this phone ([email protected])

• jessie says:

• Sandy Moore says:

I have to agree with you Billy.. this is an amazing design.

• Monish Shah says:

I love all your new invention and really i want it right now………

• amy says:

yes it is it not out yet

• Laurie says:

This is so awesome!!! I would love to test one out!!! If anyone has any more info please email me!!!

• chris says:

I want this phone where do I buy it?

• chris says:

I want this phone where do I buy it? Please email me the info

• Cindy Meyers says:

Please….email me info to purchase window phone.

Make It A Great Day!

• shuja says:

please tell me how i can get this mobile??

• laura ferguson says:

Please email info. Amazing phone. Would love to purchase

• laura ferguson says:

Please email info. Amazing phone. Would love to purchase. [email protected]

• superb says:

lol this phone is screen changing when the weather changes don’t you see the frozen looking screen is exactly the same when he draws a number or that heart.

• You need to take part in a contest for one of the most useful blogs on the net.
    I most certainly will highly recommend this website!

• Marisa says:

I simply wished to take a few seconds and inform you that I enjoyed reading
    the blog post. I seriously don’t think generally people know the amount of effort that gets put into constructing a good internet site. I’m
    aware that this is sort of random nevertheless it really bothers me occasionally.
    Anyways excellent web site.

• Dora says:

Love it!

• alexa says:

cOOl desing

• SIKIRU JIMOH says:

Dis is amazig fone I need 2 hav one

• krishika shah says:

i want to know the price of the phone and who sells it

• Amazed Man says:

You must be kidding — this isn’t a phone, it isn’t a phone design, it doesn’t even make any damn sense (it’s nothing but a guy imagining, for no reason, a transparent electronic device).
    It isn’t different in any other way, it doesn’t do anything special, it cannot be made, and it certainly doesn’t ‘shame the weather bureau’! (It would be getting weather info FROM them!)
    Please think more about what you are seeing.

• Amazed Man says:

Do you understand this is a vague, stupid concept by a guy who has no knowledge about anything but photo editing?
    It’s isn’t a design of a phone; it’s an image.
    We cannot make fully-transparent electronics, and that is the ONLY thing this guy is showing. There is no other technology here. (Certainly nothing that ‘shames the weather bureau, since it would get the data FROM them!)

• athdragos says:

you are quiet idiot . that phone exist since 2012. i have it at the time, in my hand. a friend of mine have it . image is far so clear like first image. but that phone exist.