Headphones Meant Not to Filter out Background Noise

As oil reaches recording break highs, more and more people are turning to bikes to get them around and of course nobody wants to leave behind creature comforts like music while driving. Problem is most of today’s headphones are designed to filter out background noise. That’s not very safe for a bicyclists since hearing what’s coming is important. The Semicircle headphones are designed to fit in your ear without blocking background noise.

The unit is wireless with a bluetooth module that connects to a standard headphone jack. Riding your bike, saving the Earth, saving money, and enjoying music while doing it shouldn’t be a hazard. Nice concept.

Designer: Seohyun Baek

• SaintWiggles says:

my god someone needs to edit that thing for grammar

• SaintWiggles says:

my god someone needs to edit that thing for grammar

• I think its a great idea! anything that will help you exersise is great especially for fatties

• Why are all concept design pieces described in hilariously broken engrish?

Also, if you want to hear outside noise, get yourself some Koss Portapros. They are also more comfortable than that weird doughnut thing that I'm supposed to love long time.

I wear Portapros when I ride my bike. Bass sounds amazing, and I can still hear outside noise… they are also like 25 bucks. CHEEEEAP!

• Why are all concept design pieces described in hilariously broken engrish?

• “oil reaches recording break highs” – absolute love the English! Funky looking headphones at first glance, yet they wouldn’t fit well? Nice design mind. Some amusing comments about them!

• Dicx Polygon says:

design = 1/10
    English 5 star

thanks for teh lulz

• egenergy says:

I always wondered if there was something that could do this – guess I was just too lazy to check

• egenergy says:

• Rahul Shirbhate says:

I am not agree with this… extremely dangerous while driving… even if it doesn’t filter background sound! It will distract person’s mind while driving… like same as, using a cell phone while driving is not permitted! Learn some driving ethics!

• Rahul Shirbhate says:

• I'd still prefer something that filters out outside noise so I could enjoy my music more.

• chekira says:

i want some !!

• Jim Carrey says:

Wow! Thank you! I always needed to write on my site something like that. Can I take a fragment of your post to my blog?

• Dawid Bistram says:

why then car drivers have speakers set and plus even if they try it would be hard to monitor outside noise while driving

• silviu says:

How much ?

• Shellie says:

Do уyou havfe any video of that? I’d like to find out some additional information.

• Zenaida says:

Thanks for another great article. The place elpse mayy just anyone get that type
    of info in such a perfect way of writing?
    I’ve a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.