Tachyon particles were dreamed up in the 1960s as matter that could move faster than light. According to the Theory of Relativity, this isn’t possible… however, RAESR’s Tachyon Speed electric hypercar is well on its way! Under the tail fins, it sports a neck-breaking combination of six direct-drive electric motors, producing 1,250bhp and 4,949 Nm torque.
Aesthetically, its jet-fighter style cockpit places driver and rider in tandem for enhanced aerodynamics down the line. Its pointed nose and low slung front lip are distinctly F1-like, however, its carbon fiber and Kevlar body’s shape is robust and muscly while maintaining outrageously low (39.5″) and wide (81″) dimensions.
Not just for the salt flats, the Tachyon has a standard range of 150 miles with normal city driving – meaning RAESR is taking reservations from potential buyers now!
- 1250 BHP, 3650 LBS/FT Torque (6 direct drive motors)
- Carbon fiber body work
- ABS and carbon ceramic brakes
- User adjustable active aero rear wings
- 4 front wings (not adjustable)
- Front splitter and rear diffuser
- 0.39 coefficient of drag
- Up to 1000 lbs downforce at 150 mph
- Adjustable traction control
- 1.4 megawatts of peak battery power
- City driver range of 150 miles