Boat Blade

The blade in a boat engine is sharp enough to hurt sea creatures and humans, alike. Weeds and plants too can wreck it. The Air Booster is a redesign that removes the propeller blades and uses air pressure to move the boat. A safer out look no doubt, but will it work? That is the question!

Designers: Gangyoon Chang, HoYeon Kim, Kiwon Lee & Jiman Lee

• Pingback: [ET] Boat Blade
    • Stephen Russell says:

Upsize & make an inboard for larger boats & ships alone
      Test on cruise liner & retain azipod engines too
      Love the idea, test in Caribbean & Hawaii

• Remco Boersma says:

Yes well… This isn’t going to work. I’ve seen them try this on a tv programme before and the boat (or whatever it was) didn’t budge an inch. The problem here is density. Water is much denser than air. Air can therefore not be used to propel a vehicle in this manner. Don’t you think that those hydrojets they use on jetski’s and the like would still be in use if it could be done like this?

• Gil says:

That’s one of those things that work only in theory.
      I predict a lot of bubbles, but there will be NO movement of the craft!
      Although, you can try replacing the flow of air with a flow of water- that might propel it.

• Remco Boersma says:

That would work (a little) better… You’re using media of the same density.

• dave says:

Underwater version of Dyson fan?
      I wonder whether they made working prototype to test before make up those pictures.

• Rabbit says:

Jet boats already exist. I don’t think your concept is really much different from jet boats.

• I Actually fairly recently installed our steam shower unit, greatest item we’ve purchased
      in a long while, the children and friends and family think it’s great, cannot see everybody going back to traditional showers ever again

• Epifania says:

Great website, been looking forever and a day for tips on the best rattan furniture pieces
      for our home and in our patio. This site sincerely helpedgreat blog some great info here

• Our training materials have wide coverage of the content of the examination and constantly update and compile.
      I’ve personally attended instructor lead classrooms where the course guaranteed
      that you would pass. Target Audience of Selling
      HP Fortify Security Solutions This certification exam is designed for HP sales professionals who sell and recommend the HP Enterprise
      Security Products and Solutions.

• I really like looking through a post that will make
      men and women think. Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!

• Have you ever considered publishing an e-book or guest authoring
      on other blogs? I have a blog based upon on the same ideas you discuss and would really like to have
      you share some stories/information. I know my readers
      would value your work. If you are even remotely interested,
      feel free to send me an email.

• Envision him happy and fulfilled experiencing with his team a victory this Sunday.
      The excellent packing is necessary to move the goods safely to the new location. There are various other materials
      that are in practice of moving like bubble wraps. * Storage facilities can be availed
      for short-term or long-term needs. Women go for many alternatives so that she can wear high
      heels comfortably for longer hours without getting tired.
      Crown Princess Mary of Denmark Introduces Newborn Twins. Solar panel are
      considered a green building material because they use renewable
      energy from the sun to generate electricity.
      Systems Administrator career opportunities along with technology Jobs and career are admirable for well-known image in the field
      of business. Other than working with all these made to
      order lanyards with regards to marketing, they can be made use of
      by lots of providers so that you can discern its
      team people. If this does not fix the problem, you may consider replacing the
      garage door opener with a new unit.

• ‘Μy ԝhole profession is about sound making and Ӏ am simply too
      advanced in years to make such a huge change to my whole understanding and perception of sound.
      “The list of people below are all members of the 27 club, having been musicians that died at the age of twenty seven. The most notable conquer generating software titles that are offered need to include useful video tutorials as well as books to help you get picking it quickly and acquire the most from the functions it provides.

• My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally
      right. This post truly made my day. You cann’t imagine simply how
      much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

• tan says:

Self tanning products can be used at home, or one can take professional help by going
      to a salon. If you don’t mind your tan being darker than you can treat
      the rest of your tan instead of the blotches and streaks.
      It is preferable to use a moisturizer that is meant for a sunless tanned skin.