UPDATE: Congrats Eva Maria Rodriguez-Gonzalez!
When I was growing up, I remember spending numerous hours in this cozy swing chair that was hooked up to the ceiling of my balcony. Many hours spent reading books, watching the sunset, lazing over a cuppa hot coffee on a gloomy rainy day! That swing chair was my go-to place, my solace. Well, you can have a swing-chair too; rather WIN one, right here, right now! The Nautica Swing Chair!
- Like Expormim Facebook Page here and leave a comment on their wall, telling them where you plan to hang the Nautica Swing Chair.
- Like Expormim Facebook Page and leave a comment on their wall, telling them where you plan to hang the Nautica Swing Chair.
- Contest Open Worldwide.
- Expormim has included free shipping as a part of the prize.
- Contest Ends: August 1, 2013
Nautica is a hanging chair that pays homage to one of the first pieces created by Expormim in the 70s. The swing, designed by Mut Design, is intended to surprise and rethink the use of rattan, just as the first version did. Despite its visual lightness, the piece is notable for its sturdiness and resistance. It is also suitable for any sort of space, always inviting to enjoy its sway.
- Swing chair ‘Nautica’
- Design: Mut Design
- Year: 2013
- Swing chair featuring a structure made of natural, peeled and tinted rattan, 32 mm/1.26” thick.
- The backrest is made of natural, peeled and tinted rattan, 24 mm/0.94” thick.
- Polyester rope, 14mm/0.55” thick.
- Dimensions: 95 x 76 x 131 cm / 37.5” x 30” x 51.5”