Many a times we stagnate because we simply lack the resources to move forward in life. Well, after today you cannot use this as an excuse to realize your brilliant idea! Ketel One Vodka is asking Gentlemen Everywhere to Answer “A Gentleman’s Call”. In simple words, if you have a game-changing idea, the Ketel One is willing to back your belief with a $100,000 investment.
- Ketel One is looking for substance and style within an idea, inspiration or endeavor that will raise society’s behavioral bar.
- You can get involved at www.AGentlemansCall.com, where the five projects best exemplifying a higher standard of thinking and living will be selected.
- The Grand Prize Winner chosen by consumers across the country.
- A Gentleman’s Call: In Pursuit of an Idea that Matters is a nationwide search to invest behind one original idea that champions the lifestyle of the modern gentleman.
- Ketel One will then invest $100,000 to turn the winner’s idea into a reality.
- Ketel One has enlisted the mentorship of three men that embody the essence of a modern gentleman: actor and philanthropist Ian Somerhalder, Co-Founder and CEO of the Movember Foundation, Adam Garone and celebrated actor Carlos Ponce.
- These cultural counselors will be defining the values of the ultimate gentleman’s competition through their day-to-day lives.
- Entries close on July 29, 2012.
- Visit for here for complete contest rules and to submit projects.