Most designers I know are gearing up for the 2012 International Conference hosted by IDSA. The little snippet of surprise this year is the poster competition being held on the sidelines. The winner gets one complimentary registration; 4-night’s paid accommodation and a brand new iPad! Sweet deal, considering the well-acclaimed Syd Mead will be delivering the keynote address.
For the poster design competition you need to create a theme based on the theme: The Future Is…
- Details can be found here.
- Deadline: June 22, 2012
- Live voting period on IDSA.org: 5pm EST, June 26 to Midnight EST, July 11, 2012.
The Future Is… about us. How we work, laugh, learn, cooperate, connect and stay healthy. Topic experts will address the dramatically changing playing field in business and technology in a format where attendees contribute to the understanding of the information.
- Regular registration: June 16 through July 14, 2012.
- Late registration: July 15 through Aug. 6.
- All times are midnight EST.