Clean Babies

The Gloob project is a children’s bathtub that fits in perfectly with today’s bathrooms and can be used in a variety of ways. Use it as a traditional tub and changing table. Stand it on its pedestal or go low and sit it on the floor. I love the design but the stand does look like it could wobble. BTW, clean babies are the best kind. Just sayin’.

Designer: BabyHome Design

• Bob says:

I don’t know if it tested for safety.. So I could be wrong about the construction.. But I look at it.. And it does not give me that feeling that it is safe for me to put a baby in it. Maybe it is the small frame or something.

• Joan says:

Cool! It looks awesome!

• Roberto says:

OMG this is dangerous!

• Phill M. says:

I checked that in a Babycare’s design showroom and I think it works by strong magnets.. i test it myself and it is much stronger than it can apparently appear.
    It is a great product and as soon as it is in the market and my girlfriend is pregnat, i’ll definately buy one!!!!

• Mario Cisneros says:

For a company that does baby products is disappointing, or perhaps was designed by someone who has no children.

• Chuck says:

I think its an excellent design and i really love it! I will definitely buy one for my 2nd baby (in a couple of months :) ) as soon as it is in the market!

Does anyone know when if it will be available in the US and for when?

I’ve read in their web page that this company already won a red dot award last year for their pushchair and has been nominated to several others international design awards…
    if you are curious as i was after seeing this design…