Win The Mesmerizing Black Diamond iPhone Dock and Impress Your Date

Ambient lighting & Music play an important role as mood enhancers, no wonder the settings for a romantic date is soft lightings with candle-lit dinner and soulful music. Likewise for your home! When it’s missing the right colors or you need to create the perfect ambience at for a date, you must get the Black Diamond iPhone Dock. Even better, why don’t I just give you one…for FREE! Hit the jump to know how you can WIN One!

The Black Diamond iPhone dock works with 5 different color schemes via the free iPhone App, to perk up your room.

This gorgeous dock has a special reward tier in CKIE where you can pre-order the US$45 dock add in an extra $10, upping the pledge to $55. THREE lucky backers get a chance to equally split the pool of extra $10 collected, making this an awesome raffle-kinda draw!

To spice up the offer and match it here on Yanko Design, One lucky reader gets to Win The Black Diamond by simply telling us how they will use the Black Diamond to perk up their room.

Too bad I can’t enter this giveaway, but if I were you, I’d up my chances and try my luck at both CKIE and YD! With the extra cash from the CKIE pledge I’d plan a swanky dinner for my date and then round it up with a nightcap; soft music from my iPhone and Black Diamond colors to set the mood! How romantic!

Contest Closes: 5th June, 11:59 pm PST

You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video

• Sheila says:

I have this quite corner near my dining room where there just some plugs and a table, so instead of placing a lamp, I'll just dock my phone there. So come dinner time, i can have music + phone + mood lights in one go!

• Sheila says:

• Ryan King says:

I would put this in the middle of my coffee table in my living room to allow it to be the highlight of the room (both lights and music), a conversation starter, and a handy night light.

• Ryan King says:

• amy murphy says:

I’d use it as a focal point, or perhaps even a night later. πŸ˜‰

• amy murphy says:

I’d use it as a focal point, or perhaps even a night later. πŸ˜‰

• ilja says:

i would definatelly combine this ambient light with nice music for romantic sessions with my loved one.also it would be jsut great for quite chill-out time for myself.

• ilja says:

• I will set up some mirrors around it and place it on my glass table, so, when the night comes, I´ll connect it to my iPhone and turn it inta a magical moment full of refractured light!

• I will set up some mirrors around it and place it on my glass table, so, when the night comes, I΄ll connect it to my iPhone and turn it inta a magical moment full of refractured light!

• Suad says:

I would use it as a ball for my dog! Kidding, kidding. I'd be all about keeping it safe. Maybe even in the fridge. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a light like that inside of the fridge? Just have to make a small hole in it for the cable to go through πŸ˜€

• Suad says:

• Anders Moldin says:

I would place it in my niece’s room, making it easier for her to stay calm during the nights.

• Anders Moldin says:

• socreative says:

I would use it at extra light in my party room when I'm mixing

• socreative says:

I would use it at extra light in my party room when I'm mixing

• Ivan Geiger says:

I will use for small parties with some of my lady friends, and use it for small get togethers with family. I will also probably stare at it when I think about things.

• Ivan Geiger says:

• Gel says:

My DD LOVES playing with my iPhone. I'd make a playlist of lullabies and use this as her nightlight. I know for a fact that she will adore this dock!

• Gel says:

• I will use it illuminate my creativity

• I will use it illuminate my creativity

• jharris says:

This product looks really interesting and stylish.

• jharris says:

This product looks really interesting and stylish.

• Marcel says:

I would put this near the mirror on my wardrobe. It would be very cool when the light would be reflected. And it would make a great mood.

• Marcel says:

• Andrew says:

I'd use it in my corner with all the plants to keep them company at night.

• Andrew says:

I'd use it in my corner with all the plants to keep them company at night.

• Santiago says:

I would position it on top of my dog's crate so that he could benefit from the relaxing mood lighting while I am away during the day.

• Santiago says:

• Aaron says:

I have 2 uses and I have not quite decided which one. Either as a nigh-light/Alarm clock/bedroom mood lighting or bring it to work and be the envy of all my peers. :)

• Aaron says:

• Joe Cool says:

I would place this on my nightstand in place of the current (much uglier) iPhone dock I am using. There it would function as a charging station and night light.

• Joe Cool says:

• Naomi says:

I'd use the Black Diamond to give my bedroom some sci-fi ambience!

• Naomi says:

I'd use the Black Diamond to give my bedroom some sci-fi ambience!

• Katya says:

night light.

• Katya says:

night light.

• Manhim says:

Disco Light! Parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty!

• Manhim says:

Disco Light! Parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty!

• Cody says:

I'd use it to zone out after a long day at work. Music and lights… perfect zombie-time combo.

• Jeroen says:

cool! i voted for this on the CKIE site! i would throw out my old alarm clock and use this instead! and of course just listen to music on my bed while the diamond iphone dock is on :)

• Jeroen says:

• Rashad balashov says:

i would turn it on for when i would go to sleep when on-the-go and at home for the lights. i would use it basically anywhere

• ricardo says:

I'll put it inside my newborn's crib and hope to get a full night sleep for me!

• Alan says:

I'll wander around the house pretending to be a technomage.

• Alan says:

I'll wander around the house pretending to be a technomage.

• Isaiah Weddle says:

I would put it next to my bed at night, it looks like a very beautiful toy :)

• Isaiah Weddle says:

I would put it next to my bed at night, it looks like a very beautiful toy :)