Win The Mesmerizing Black Diamond iPhone Dock and Impress Your Date

Ambient lighting & Music play an important role as mood enhancers, no wonder the settings for a romantic date is soft lightings with candle-lit dinner and soulful music. Likewise for your home! When it’s missing the right colors or you need to create the perfect ambience at for a date, you must get the Black Diamond iPhone Dock. Even better, why don’t I just give you one…for FREE! Hit the jump to know how you can WIN One!

The Black Diamond iPhone dock works with 5 different color schemes via the free iPhone App, to perk up your room.

This gorgeous dock has a special reward tier in CKIE where you can pre-order the US$45 dock add in an extra $10, upping the pledge to $55. THREE lucky backers get a chance to equally split the pool of extra $10 collected, making this an awesome raffle-kinda draw!

To spice up the offer and match it here on Yanko Design, One lucky reader gets to Win The Black Diamond by simply telling us how they will use the Black Diamond to perk up their room.

Too bad I can’t enter this giveaway, but if I were you, I’d up my chances and try my luck at both CKIE and YD! With the extra cash from the CKIE pledge I’d plan a swanky dinner for my date and then round it up with a nightcap; soft music from my iPhone and Black Diamond colors to set the mood! How romantic!

Contest Closes: 5th June, 11:59 pm PST

You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video

• I would like to use a black diamond in my garden. I have my iPhone set up to stream music from my NAS server when im having a BBQ. It would be absolutely glorious to have its effects in my garden when its approaching evening time. It would be so tranquil

• I would set this in the middle of my cabin(where I live) and whenever I have a dance party it'll replace the disco ball

• Sarah P. says:

My boyfriend and I are both lighting geeks / designers. If I got the Black Diamond I would use it to transform our cramped bedroom / office into a calm, romantic space that we could share. My boyfriend could also work at his desk late at night and the ambient light and music would help keep him focused while peacefully putting me to sleep close by.

• Sarah P. says:

• I would place it high in my shelf near to the whit ceiling but low enough to be seen by anyone so then I can se the effects it makes on its surface and also the colours projected on the ceiling. Great to lie down and relax after a hard day.

• Nonoy says:

I had always wished I can own an iPhone someday. And now with this Black Diamond, still remains a dream for me. But I know I will own it one of these days. Thanks for sharing.

• Nonoy says:

• Nonoy says:

I didn't know that it is a contest; sorry.

Anyway, I'll just place this Black Diamond it in my bedroom with all lights off.

• Nonoy says:

I didn't know that it is a contest; sorry.

• I would use The Black Diamond to illuminate the nights of passion with my girl.

• IT Rush says:

Wow, definitely want one..

• IT Rush says:

Wow, definitely want one..

• Hussain Maknejia says:

I would use this piece of art for myself, in my room, to keep me calm!

• Hussain Maknejia says:

I would use this piece of art for myself, in my room, to keep me calm!

• @thei3igd says:

i would put it in my window so the frosted glass makes a nice glow when looking at it from the outside.

• @thei3igd says:

• Monica says:

I’d use it to illuminate my room at night while laying in bed and looking up at the colors on my ceiling all while listening to relaxing music that makes me feel nostalgic. This is truly an amazing piece of art in my eyes and i do hope it becomes big.

• Monica says:

• Monica says:

I’d use it to illuminate my room at night while laying in bed and looking up at the colors on my ceiling all while listening to relaxing music that makes me feel nostalgic. This is truly an amazing piece of art in my eyes.

• Monica says:

• Pavlos says:

I'd simply lay it beside my bed and turn it on as soon as lay down with my girlfriend. A fitting playlist would be ready to play and moods set to erupt πŸ˜‰

• Roz says:

I would use it to enhance my art gallery showcase for my black light collection. I love art and love finding new ways to perk things up in a gallery. This would definitely help bring the mood in the room and my fans.

• Roz says:

• Sam Haughton says:

I would find a way to hang it from the ceiling in the style of a modernized disco ball, not only acting as a great party piece but also putting on some stunning mood lighting during the evenings.

• Charliek says:

I’d use it to brighten up my south facing room that get no light at all!! I’d also have it next to the goldfish and watch it getting all mesmerised by it. :) thanks

• Rashad Balashov says:

i would use it to light up my room in the night and at the diner table when i have guests over, and maybe at DJ’s. would be awesome

• I'll use it as a disco ball for my pet robot.

• I would definitely use this to crate the most magical room lighting for my five month old son who we have diffiultires getting to sleep at night. Some lovely tunes combined with the cool ambient light will have him dreaming in no time:-)