The Ecotoy

The AEMU Ecotoy reimagines the portable gaming system as an eco-friendly, educational, and psychologically developmental tool that encourages the child to rely on renewable energy to power the unit. The AEMU can accumulate electricity through it’s included solar panels, a wind turbine driven generator, or even by simply rolling it down the sidewalk. The gaming interface utilizes evolving personalized profiles suited to the individual child to promote not only fun electronic gaming, but an environmentally educational experience.

Designer: Albert Llort

• Jimmy C says:

No parent is going to want to buy this for their kid. It is way too big to be a portable game, even if you can put it on your back. A more viable idea would be to use the bag as a charger for an existing system.

• Jimmy C says:

• J-Ray says:

A lot of plastic went into this "eco toy".

• J-Ray says:

A lot of plastic went into this “eco toy”.

• @AlbertLlort says:

Hello guys! First of all, thank you for your comments, it's always necessary to recieve some feed-back. You're both right. Indeed, this AEMU project was class project made some time ago, and obviously is more concept or idea than an ended product.
    I'm currently redesigning it to reconsider all these functional aspects again, redefine the shape and minimize the pieces. And yes, one of the points will be to use the whole bag as a charger. I invite you to keep visiting my website to get more updates of my work. http://www.albertllort.com

• @AlbertLlort says:

I'm currently redesigning it to reconsider all these functional aspects again, redefine the shape and minimize the pieces. And yes, one of the points will be to use the whole bag as a charger. I invite you to keep visiting my website to get more updates of my work. ” target=”_blank”>http://www.albertllort.com