Haute Yacht

If the Transformers Autobots could add a yacht to their crew, chances are it would look like something like this. The Epiphany has all of the amenities of a well-bred luxury yacht and the seductive styling of a sexy club, however, it’s paramount feature is the ability to instantly transform from streamlined speed demon to titillating pleasure boat…

A hidden anchor is located at the bow on the other side of the triangle cuts. After the yacht has been stationed in a cove or at the dock, the transformation starts with the large deck area that slides apart to reveal more deck space and seating as well as a central hot tub. A perfect multilevel entertaining space.

The back of the yacht features a superstructure with an impressive glass sunroof that slides open 16 feet giving the stern area plenty of sun. Beyond the sunroof is a grand stairway leading down to a water-level deck.

The interior sports a master suite with private water level decks that have water access. Glass doors allow the deck to remain lowered throughout the time the yacht is anchored. With a guest suite and 2 guest rooms there is ample room to accommodate friends. Beneath a spiral staircase that connects the main deck with the helm are the crew and captain’s quarters. A living room, formal dining room, and internal storage area for jet skis complete the Epiphany’s polished interior.

Designers: Caan Yaylali, John Guarino, and Nathan Gendotti

Shares 829

• will says:

So would like to see a floor plan or more detailed pictures

• will says:

So would like to see a floor plan or more detailed pictures

• Daniel says:

This is a great looking yacht, but it does seem to borrow extremely heavily from the Wally Power 118 yacht.

• John Guarino says:

If any one is interested in more info ie. floor plans find me @ coroflot.com/johnguarino

• jason says:

hideous yacht. you guys should find new jobs. what was your train of thought when doing this?

• Nasos says:

Hey I like very muh watching yaght photos but this is the best….

• Nasos says:

Hey I like very muh watching yaght photos but this is the best….

• Nasos says:

Hey I like very much watching yaght photos but this is the best….

• Nasos says:

Hey I like very much watching yaght photos but this is the best….

• Anon says:

Hi there.

Is this already available for purchase? Im willing to pay it double just to have my own. I will add some wings on the side so that it can fly. hahahaha

• Anon says:

Hi there.

• mjk says:

Aggressive shape not sure about the colour tho. Not totally sold on the expanding seating area, if you need a bigger seating area that should have been incorporated into the main design rather than an add on feature.

• mjk says:

• Jessica says:

Wow! This is quite the concept. Something tells me I'm going to have to sell my house AND win the lottery in order to be able to afford it… I really love the unique design, but I think if I saw this on the lake right now, I'd be headed to shore calling in a UFO (unidentified floating object) sighting. :) Great design, nonetheless.

• Jessica says: