Psychedelic Waterflow

Now here’s a cool digital faucet that can perk up the ambience of your bathroom with its color coordinated flow. Casually called the Digital Faucet, the water color reflects the temperature; warm red means its hot and blue indicates a cold flow. It features four touchkeys for navigation, replacing the traditional lever system. It comes in an automatic shutdown model (for water saving) and features a time delay display for this purpose. In case you’re wondering, the faucet uses RGB LED lighting to indicate temperature colors. Pretty neat!

Designer: Christopher Yang for Effisystem

• This is one of the most impressive bathroom accessories I have ever seen. Its gorgeous looking and it would be a great addition to any modern bathroom or kitchen!

• safiyyah says:

This is a design that I could see in the modern home. And it's very cool how the color corresponds with the temperature. I'd love to see a matching shower head.

• safiyyah says:

• Kebin says:

i hope those colors are the current temperture and not the end (turns on hot water, its red and still heating up -gets in- screams as cold water hits me)

• Kebin says:

• refreshho says:

mmm, tasty green water.
    I would stick with just red and blue LED's and fade between the two colors. And I wouldn't let it ever go pure red.
    mmm, bleeding faucet

• refreshho says:

mmm, tasty green water.
    mmm, bleeding faucet

• steven says:

GATORADE SWEAT IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR YOUR HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

• steven says:

GATORADE SWEAT IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR YOUR HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

• marmoter says:

Thanks for sharing. It is impressive. By the way, we are an online shop wholesale china electronics such as mobile phones, tablet PC, mp3 player and so on. You are welcome to visit our shop for any shopping purpose. Have a nice day.

• marmoter says:

• If you know your hair loss is likely to be permanent then there are some very stylish and flattering wigs available today, which look so realistic no one would
    be able to tell the difference. Also sign up for my pet blog and let me know if you have questions or concerns regarding your pets.
    If your hair is long and strong, you can go for any kind of style
    that suits your face or personality the best.